national study proves

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redbellybite

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
UCLA STUDY (VERY INTERESTING & SHORT)

A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the
kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she
is in her menstrual cycle. For example: If she is ovulating, she is attracted
to men with rugged and masculine features. However, if she is menstruating,
or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with duct tape over his
mouth and a spear lodged in his chest while he is on fire..
No further studies are expected.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:...

I just stay the hell out of her way a week either side, and hide all the knives, which leaves me about 10 days each month to not live in fear of spontaneous and unjustified violent and irrational acts.

I just stay the hell out of her way a week either side, and hide all the knives, which leaves me about 10 days each month to not live in fear of spontaneous and unjustified violent and irrational acts.

Lol, that's where I went wrong! This explains all my previously unexplained stab wounds. Thanks for the heads up Weez!

Lol what really happens is that you do something really mean or annoying and then we get a lil angry or upset and then you say "is it that time of the month again?" and then comes the desire to stab

Lol what really happens is that you do something really mean or annoying and then we get a lil angry or upset and then you say "is it that time of the month again?" and then comes the desire to stab
AWWWW GIRLLLLLLLLL you hit that right on the head there ;)
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL! Yes Right on the head, I see red when they say that.
Though I swing so much I should come with a warning label :D
Just give me a diversion (or a cold shower) and it's all good though...
Short attention span and all :p

I bury myself in the backyard with a straw to breath from, I found they won't bother to dig you up and beat on you if you bury yourself really deep, about 6 feet down usually works, but the trick is to make sure they don't plug your straw....

Darling- is that you ?

I was only joking baby- just showing off....

please don't make me sit outside again.

Just give me a diversion (or a cold shower) and it's all good though...
:p

I ALWAYS sugeest a nice cold shower- but she tells me to get out and stop playing with it and leave her alone in there

I bury myself in the backyard with a straw to breath from, I found they won't bother to dig you up and beat on you if you bury yourself really deep, about 6 feet down usually works, but the trick is to make sure they don't plug your straw....

;) Story of my life: always trying to unblock the figurative straw

i am pretty sure my wife just wants to stab me all the time

hahhhahha now THAT is funny man

Lol, that's where I went wrong! This explains all my previously unexplained stab wounds. Thanks for the heads up Weez!

hey, us bro's gotta stick together. I am just amazed you are lucky enough to get to sleep inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back