So, Whats your Claim to Fame?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasnt going to mention this as I dont want my ANGELIC IMAGE tarnished
when I was a teen ,at a sunnyboys concert ..I vomited on the stage while they were playing ...very drunk and very off my tree ...and very in trouble...;)
(does anyone here remember the sunnyboys even?)
You should have shown them some discipline! :)

I think it is fitting to tell my tale from years ago.

NYE 98-99 I was working in the Police Force in Sydney. I was down at The Rocks on that night. At 12am, a stunning girl came up to wish me happy new year. I proceeded to kiss her and also had my hand up her very short skirt and it was resting on her rear. Unbeknown to either of us, a reporter for The Telegraph took a photo and we were both on the front page the next day.
After 2 months of restricted station duties and getting my bum kicked from Sydney to Melbourne and back, all was good.
A lot of people to this day still say they remember the photo.

Pic or it didnt happen- come on, we KNOW you have a copy in a scrap book somewhere.

OK well on my Mum's Dad's side waaay back I'm related to the Queen of Scotts,
I've met John Howard as a small child, screamed and ran away from him... :lol:
And thats about it :D

I was an extra in the second series of Underbelly: A Tale of Two Cities, hence the uniform.

Needless to say I met lots of other actors there, and one of my jobs was to take the fingerprints of Terry Clark's girlfriend when she got busted. Nice hot chick she is too!

I've also done a few jobs on Home and Away, again as a copper. Must be the way I look or something.

when I was a teen ,at a sunnyboys concert ..I vomited on the stage while they were playing ...very drunk and very off my tree ...and very in trouble...;)

I remember them.
And that reminds me !!!!!! My OB/GYN's son was the drummer for the Sunnyboys. I remember being in labour and him saying that his son would be back home for the first time in ages......I felt a bit guilty about my timing lol

my first ever gig/concert was the sunnyboys. i was 14. blacktown rsl, snuck in with my older brother and his footy mates.

I think it is fitting to tell my tale from years ago.

NYE 98-99 I was working in the Police Force in Sydney. I was down at The Rocks on that night. At 12am, a stunning girl came up to wish me happy new year. I proceeded to kiss her and also had my hand up her very short skirt and it was resting on her rear. Unbeknown to either of us, a reporter for The Telegraph took a photo and we were both on the front page the next day.
After 2 months of restricted station duties and getting my bum kicked from Sydney to Melbourne and back, all was good.
A lot of people to this day still say they remember the photo.

bhahahahaha I remember that photo.
You poor thing, if that is the worst thing you ever do in your life........lol

In my old job I met many of the world's top DJs such as Armin Van Buuren, Kai Tracid, Mauro Picotto, The Prodigy etc etc. They used to call me "keeper of the keys" at the superdome as I was the one who had to let them into their dressing rooms. I also operated lasers on Hi5's Planet Disco video clip.
My sister has been an extra on Home & Away and Bluewater High. She also fronted The Days Trace who supported acts like The Living End. She is now solo and recording an album in Sydney and has played at the Peats Ridge Festival, the Vanguard etc.
My uncle was in Danny Deckchair as the postman lmao. He still works in the film industry and has met heaps of celebrities. He worked on Peter Pan and is on the extras footage on the DVD and apparently when The Pacific comes out, there is a chance he will be in the DVD extras footage wearing a mankini ewwww :shock:
I also live not far from George Negus, David Helfgott and Russell Crowe. Rusty & Tom Cruise rocked up on their motos to our local shop for a beer lol.
My dad has a few claims to fame but the funniest is that he grew up with Paul Keating hehe.

I was also at Westfield Miranda when Jennifer Hawkins had her wardrobe malfunction :lol:

My aunties husband was Bob Hawke's cousin. I hung out with Dave Grohl and the rest of the Foo Fighters when they were touring Australia about 18 months ago (they wanted to meet some Aussie wildlife). I grew up around motorcycle racing, so I've met Wayne Gardner, Mick Doohan, Casey Stoner, Chris Vermeulen, Jeremy McGrath, Chad Reed, Mike Metzger, Mike Jones etc. Went for a fly in Barry Sheene's helicopter when I was about 10, and a couple of years later went for a drive with him around Lakeside Raceway in his Ferrari Testarosa. And I've helped move crocodiles with Steve Irwin a while ago...

hands down winner of this thread:lol::lol:..... i use to be in love with miss helena and you've met the real mr doo bee and i use to always look forward on having my name called out when she looked thru the magic mirror but she never did call my name,probably cos i have an unusual first name..:(

That's sad....everyone needs to hear their name called by miss helena :D

I know a Miss Helena. Oh, wait, I think it's Misstress Helena. Hope she doesnt read this, she will punish me...:shock:

I am related to Malcolm Mclaren - he formed the British punk rock band - The Sex Pistols - He's my cousin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back