Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice shots guys,

baz yes the flavie x gouldi is a female,i bought 2 of them as pure flavie females,the big girl looks to have gouldi gouldi in her,spots on back and dark in appearence,the smaller female is dark to,but has the classic look of a flavie in patterning,possably a cross as well so the search continues for a pure flavie lass or 2

heres another pic of the 2 male pure flavies with the new girl

Attachments

• 31122009574.jpg
    31122009574.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 596
oh and les,i havnt set up the outdoor sandy cage as im in the middle of moving,they are fine indoors till its set up,and they do just as well inside,as all my other monitors do,and your other male u had did,the 3 legged female i got from you died of being egg bound,she laid a dried up infertile egg that looked to have been in her for a while,in your outside enclosure or my indoor one,the result unfortunatly would have been the same

remember i was supposed to get the other female of yours originally,until she died in your outdoor enclosure unfortunatly,rest assured i didnt fork out that sort of money not to have them in the outside cage,rest assured they will be out there asap

anyways enough chit chat,this is a thread about monitors,not there keepers,lol

Bumping this thread! I'm interested to see a few more indoor lacey setups.

searching for a male ackie 2years or older, please help asap..

also looking for ppl breeding brevs or gillens next year.
especially if they are known local specific.

some scalaris

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

Just resurrecting this thread as am looking for new monitors and in an obsessive state!

These are my ackies.

IMG_5240.jpg

IMG_5297.jpg

IMG_5288.jpg

IMG_5306.jpg

IMG_3902.jpg

ackies_026.jpg

why is this thread dieing? keep it going....
some more pics, Spenceri, varius, Indicus
crop22.jpg

the Varius were alot bloody when these pics where taken as they were playing tug'o'war with there rats and made a mess
crop032.jpg

065-1.jpg

067-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

decied to eat the wrong pinky, lol
002-2.jpg

Shane

Not just a nibble, he rely wanted to eat my pinky.... eventully let go when he relised he couldent. hurts alot

nice pilbara ackies heres my sandfires

Attachments

• IMG_1309.jpg
    IMG_1309.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_1988 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_1988 - Copy.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_1984 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_1984 - Copy.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 287
A couple pics. V.mitchelli and V.panoptes