Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RELLIK81

Reaction score
hey guys
wanted to start this thread for people to show their big snakes of any species.....
ill start.
here is my olive....may not be as big as some on here but he is the biggest snake ive owned....last time i measure him (using the string method lol) he was about 2.5 metres long.......that was about 6 months ago now...photos taken about 2 months ago
100_0446.jpg

100_0438.jpg

This is my biggest python (you said biggest of any type :D). He's 6yrs old, 1.2m long and weights 800grams

Attachments

• spottedboy.jpg
    spottedboy.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 202
5potted:
He looks awesome....yeah any species...if its big for the species then put it up.....

Londos1990:
My olive is awesome....gets v erry aggressive during feeding time or if he smells a rat but other than that he is realy good.....best temperment snake ive had ......
i do have a female olive that is a nutter....i dont like picking her up but do anyway to try to tame her down.....

This won't compete with the Olives or Scrubbies, but this is my biggest, Coastal Carpet.

CoastalHarry2.jpg

nice coastal.....still alot of growing to go.....

keep the pics coming guys

Went to the Australian Reptile Park on Saturday to see a big snake, coz I don't have any 'just yet', and forgot my camera but had one on my phone, so I did the best I could.

This little bugger (their retic) weighs in at 150kg's, 100 times heavier than my biggest snake in collection.

I'll be making a return trip better equipped next time, hopefully during feeding too. This one eats goats.

Sorry but the pic doesn't do this monster justice.

Attachments

• ARP Retic.jpg
    ARP Retic.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 184
Went to the Australian Reptile Park on Saturday to see a big snake, coz I don't have any 'just yet', and forgot my camera but had one on my phone, so I did the best I could.

This little bugger (their retic) weighs in at 150kg's, 100 times heavier than my biggest snake in collection.

I'll be making a return trip better equipped next time, hopefully during feeding too. This one eats goats.

They are incredible aren't they?
iv seen two at Taronga, i think it was ...they were really active,
coming right up the glass, then going for a dive in the large pool,
the colours and size just blew my mind :shock:

looks fat tbh :p

here are a couple biggens:)

310cm wild coastal
SDC10945-Copy352x600.jpg

a couple coastals out of the aviary
SDC13817471x600.jpg

bredli
SDC11878600x497.jpg

jungle
SDC11709259x600.jpg

qld BHP
SDC12452274x600.jpg

scrubby
131020091229450x600.jpg

Your scrubby is disappointing, your bredli makes up for it, so does the black headed :)

I want to see a captive version of these, mine are only 11ft, little ones:
29-09-2009 11;00;41 AM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back