Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wizz

Reaction score
i got bitten by a snake yesterday i thought nothing of it its not usually one of my snakes i stress about i have been bitten by it before and only local swelling this time i broke out into bad rash throat swelled up and when wife made me go to doctors i needed needles and to be on medicated for 3 days can you guess what snake did this to me ????????

yes wall of shame :(

Attachments

• sb1.JPG
    sb1.JPG
    351.5 KB · Views: 505
  • sb2.JPG
    sb2.JPG
    300 KB · Views: 627
Could be anything mildly venomous as it looks like an allergic reaction more than just effects of the venom.

Probably something you have been bitten by before with little or no reaction last time.

Marsh Snake, Whip Snake, Curl snake?????

By the way where did it bite you......on your hand?

id say a night tiger. lol about the tramp stamp

Its pretty obvious... one of the notorious green tree snake cross red bellies. The ferocious tree dwelling superfast venomous snake... you know they are out in force at the moment...

It was a brown tree snake. I no got that befor the tramp stamp time will be fixed soon lol.

It was a brown tree snake. I no got that befor the tramp stamp time will be fixed soon lol.

Huh that's interesting. And you've been bit before with no reaction?

Tramp stamps were around for chicks in 1999... I know cause the girl I was with for 2000 new years eve had one..... That means you would have got that tattoo before you were 15 if it was before the tramp stamp era ;)

well lets just say that i left school in grade 7 and all my tattoos are from home made guns u get bored when there is nothing to do.....oh i got flames on my toes when i was 10 but that doesnt change the fact that yes i do have a tramp stamp on my back but i will be converting it to a full back piece when i get the money

Wow a BTS did that? I am glad I don't let mine bite me..

and "aawww" @ the tramp stamp :D

Wow, bts, you sure you didnt just eat a bad shellfish?:)
Got the beginnings of a great backjob there wiz,dont worry 'bout the knockers mate,
pretty lil thing like you can get wateva tatts u like.;)

yer with these the venom is difficult to convey into a bite on a human, thus is only given in small doses. The venom appears to be weakly neurotoxic and possibly cytotoxic with localized effects, but these effects are trivial for adult humans, and serious medical consequences have been limited to children due to their low mass.[1] This snake is still not considered dangerous to an adult human.[3] The venom seems to be primarily used to subdue lizards, which are more easily positioned in the rear of the mouth for venom delivery.[1]

like your signature Baz One day your life will flash before your eyes...... Make sure its worth watching
it would make a good tattoo lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back