Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakewoman

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Last night I had a dream that my adult Spotted python ate my yearling Murray Darling :( In the dream I was really angry with her, and I was holding her by the head while she was biting me, and I decided to get rid of her for eating my baby. Dreams are weird, but this one isn't far fetched. Needless to say, the two of them NEVER go near each other.

As soon as I woke up from that horrible dream I went and gave the MD a cuddle and a kiss on the head. He didn't mind, coz he's very laid back. I noticed his eyes are going cloudy now, so I'll leave him alone. I'll post pics after he sheds :D

Anyone else have snake nightmares to share?

I once had a nightmare about my new little Childrens Python. I dreamt I was giving her a bath and somehow the plug got loose and she went down the plughole. I was devastated!!

That's scary! Probably possible too. You know you're getting really attached to them when you have dreams like that.

That's scary! Probably possible too. You know you're getting really attached to them when you have dreams like that.

It would have been possible at the time cause she was so tiny but there's no way the fatty boomba would fit down there now..lol

I dreamt a while ago that a miniature Bredli came into my house and was bonking my Bredli on my couch!

I dreamt a while ago that a miniature Bredli came into my house and was bonking my Bredli on my couch!

That's hilarious, and would also make for a good nightmare :lol:

I used to have a reoccurring dream that I was doing a call-out in South Australia, and I'm bitten on the forearm by a juvenile Siamese Spitting Cobra. I was working with the species daily at the time, but I was not fearful of them and never had a close call, so I'm not sure why I kept having the dream...

Ummm not really any about my snakes personally, but I've had a few about my boyfriends bird eater lol and I love the thing, I'm not afraid of them but this one got fed pinkies with steroids and ate his family lol

my bredli had a terrible accident where the tip of his tail was cut off, after that i had horribly gory nightmares about him for ages! id wake up all shaky and have to go check on him
poor baby! he's all healed and happy now though!

My mum had a nightmare about all of my herps at once, the 2 spotteds where chasing her trying to eat her then the BHP cornered her (she is terrified of most snakes but my BHP especially scares her lol) whilst she was on the phone to the snake catcher and the beardies where also chasing her lol i thought it was hilarious:lol:

These are all interesting dreams everyone :D My mum had a really funny one about my spotted python. Apparently the snake was chasing a carrot around the living room floor... I don't think snakes eat carrots! :lol:

I had a dream the other night, that my Darwin was shedding. Although it was like a scene out of Alien or something. The skin down the side of it started splitting, and then he burst out of the skin, covered in slime. It was so weird.

And last night I had a dream that I accidentally shut the lid on his head and killed him o_O maybe it's an omen that something bad is going to happen.

my g/f used to have nightmares after watching doco's etc on reptiles - i woke up one night and found her asleep in the wardrobe.
she was contantly sleepwalking and finding somewhere safe to hide.
About 1 week after we got our first snake(7 years of begging) she had dreams that something was going to happen to it and keeped getting up all night to make sure no-one was stealing it.
Now she LOVES them:lol:

my red belly was murdered

i have snake dreams just about every time i go to sleep, though once this dream really made me mad i was so angry as i had to go away to my mums for the weekend leaving my snakes behind when some one broke into my house and chopped "kit" my red belly up in little pieces when i got home to find out what had happened kit's last words were "why me why" and im crying out no kit dont die any way i knew he was in pain so i had to crush its head.......then i found out who did it,,,and his last words were"its just a snake man relax" so i said well relax with this :evil:*** wipe **********:evil::evil:**********************with my m16 " wow i was like where did i just get this weapon from just appeared in my hands, then i woke up ....went strait in and made sure kit was still intact............now thats a weird dream:shock:

I also had a dream about my spotted. Someone I know killed her by turning off her heat lights, except when I found her she was a rat instead of a snake... ?????? :lol:

it's weird, i rarely had dreams about snakes before i had them. now i have a few, i dream about them all the time. usually i just have hundreds of them and am overwhelmed.

Having hundreds of snakes would be awesome if you didn't have to pay for food and electricity, and had someone to clean out their tanks for you :D With all of the different types of pythons I'd like to have, I could end up with about 10 different species, and one of each sex to breed them... I hope I can find a large house to fit them all in!

my g/f used to have nightmares after watching doco's etc on reptiles - i woke up one night and found her asleep in the wardrobe.
she was contantly sleepwalking and finding somewhere safe to hide.
About 1 week after we got our first snake(7 years of begging) she had dreams that something was going to happen to it and keeped getting up all night to make sure no-one was stealing it.
Now she LOVES them:lol:

That's really funny! Good job on being persistent for so many years :D

well
dreams are your brain defragging....a bit like a computer
psychotherapeutically we would say it is thoughts coming from your unconscious
Freud would interpret dreams saying they all mean 'something"
Reading some of these dreams you have posted..........
Well I dont know............lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back