Victorian wildlife licence return form??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dottyback

Reaction score
how stupid are these returns we have to do! specially as the example they provide does not tally up! i was never that good at maths but:

2+1-1=2 not 4!!!

if they DSE cant get it right how are we sposed to get it right!!

Attachments

• return.jpg
    return.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 202
i got mine on the 30th and they are due on the 31st i dont even know if it made it there in time, in which case im sure they will b***h slap me for. although i have heard they are pretty lazy with enforcement of private collection not containing any advanced licence species.

You're not meant to submit it until after the 31st, it has to filled in for the animals you have at the 31st, but you have 14days to submit it afterwards.

i keep photo copies off them so if there is an issue i can refer to it later. maybe a dse foul up

It is to show what animals youhave in your posession on the 31 march. Deadline for lodgement is the 14 april.

nah they are due 14th April which it does say on the form but below it says 1 april 2009 - 31 march 2010 so kinda confusing to some

they were sent out a week ago i got mine last friday i think.

how stupid are these returns we have to do! specially as the example they provide does not tally up! i was never that good at maths but:

2+1-1=2 not 4!!!

if they DSE cant get it right how are we sposed to get it right!!

haha i actually had to think for a bit there when i got mine :oops: but then yeh noticed their's doesn't even add up properly! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back