Tips for Curly Hair?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rox.n.Lix

Reaction score
A shout out for the curly haired ladies out there.....

I have myself recently become curly haired (lol, yes i got a perm.....)

Just wondering if anyone can recommend styling products to keep the frizz low and the curls high??

i have been told to use a 'salt spray'....?

lol, thanks fellas.....

i have a feeling this is a question the ladies might be better equipped to answer....

I recently got mine permed too, so interested in finding a product that keeps the curls together, without feeling like its got **** loads of product in it... one thing i bought made all the curls hard was like i had a whole can of spray in it....

Must be a hairdresser on the forum somewhere ...

CUT IT OFF! curly hair is a curse!! i have ringlets, i wake up with a mat on the back of my heat, loose about 164 strands of hair brushing it, then it just goes WOOSH. curls. i hate it lol

hmmm, yes. seem to be missing the point, i paid good momey to MAKE my hair curly..... now want to make sure it looks good. lol

oh, and ash, try combing it with conditioner in the shower. if you have curly hair it will defo go frizzy if you brush it when its dry

CUT IT OFF! curly hair is a curse!! i have ringlets, i wake up with a mat on the back of my heat, loose about 164 strands of hair brushing it, then it just goes WOOSH. curls. i hate it lol

Hah same. I suggest you do what Rox.n.Lix said, it works. Comb and straighten the hell out of it straight after you wash it.

Also, Schwarzkopf Taft Senso Touch hairspray is the best I've seen at being anti-frizz.

i have been told to use a 'salt spray'....?

Sea salt spray is the best!

I bought a bottle from my hairdresser and I just wet my hair, spray it in and scrunch and off we go!

My hair isn't overly curly but it works a treat for me!

Sea salt spray is the best!

I bought a bottle from my hairdresser and I just wet my hair, spray it in and scrunch and off we go!

My hair isn't overly curly but it works a treat for me!

I've used it before, too. Works a treat!

i use a small amount of paw paw ointment,...on the end bits mostly

all my critters head straight for my hair and tangle themselves up in it/chew on it etc so i dont like the idea of using anything i wouldnt use on them. :)

works pretty welll actually, and dont brush it once its dry,... :)

I wonder what amazing things would happen if Macgyver had paw paw ointment at his disposal.... :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back