Snake Tattoos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're all like, oo look at me! I'm so different cos I have tattoos where they can be seen but no where else cos I'm not actually into this kind of thing, I just wanna be special....

I got that vibe when I seen Stan Walker.

Some nice body art there. I have tattoo's but not of snakes so sorry can't join in the show off. Will sit back and admire.

I've been waiting ages to do some more herp piece's..Only get the odd one here & there.

I dont have a snake tatt yet, have got a scorpion (tribal), tiger and dragon, and have another piece in progress at the moment, but my next one after that is going to be a snake, just havnt put alot of thought into it yet...

seen this thread earlier,knew i had a pic somewhere
SDC10337.jpg

There are right reasons?

I'd like to think there is. I definitely didn't get it on impulse and never thought about showing it off and stuff. Get something that means something to you I guess? Just my imo.

Got it done just after my 18th. Crappy pic I took from my facebook page because I don't have any other pics of it. Creepily enough, the guy who did it when down to Victoria for some more training. Didn't think I'd get the chance to have it touched up/redone. Went into some random tattoo parlor up a flight of stairs at Stones Corner last week... and he works there... World certainly likes to ****** with you.

Tattoo.jpg

Attachments

• Tattoo.jpg
    Tattoo.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 240
Hahaha, CD. Yeah pox is back up here again. Should have given me a buzz man.

Looks good btw.

Going back on the 27th to speak with Tony about some of the scarring I did to it. Got told he should be there... I hope so, I feel so bad about not showing him how it turned out. I <3 your tattoo by the way... It's one of those you can just sit and look at (which is how back pieces are supposed to be imo)

Edit: Just remembered you talking about your back piece what seems like years ago xD

Last edited:
Oh pox did that?
Another nice tat

you should add him as a friend on Facebook and hound him , lol

Yeah, it went ages as just outline. Then finally about a 2 months after he was back up here we both went, you know what. Lets smash this thing as fast as we can. First week of grey I did 5 hours, then I couldn't get back in for another 4 weeks or something, he's just too damn busy. I'm booked in for the 26th to get it finished off. The outlining is gunna be really fun.

Yeah sclero, pox be my brother.

Small world, er not that I have ever met pox , lol

Seen his pecker on BME , LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back