Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on people ;)

[video=youtube;sonYFxHHvaM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sonYFxHHvaM[/video]

We can't have love when groups of people are treated differently.

[video=youtube;FiGYmSFlgDk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiGYmSFlgDk[/video]

Seriously, segregation annoys me to no end.

At my old high school we had an "Indigenous Australian class" it was a homegroup class where they put all the aboriginal kids. How the hell can a government institution get away with doing that in this day and age? They're discriminating against indigenous Australians and everybody else.

From Bear Grylls to racism?....your comments will get deleted for being off topic ;) ....unless.....Bear is a racist? Hmmmmm

Gekamby - sorry if you were offended this was not meant for you ?

Naledge - In many parts of australia -NT- QLD- and nearlly all other states there are protected lands scared to the aboriginal people ?

just like in the US , indian reservations we have aboriginal reservations where express permision must be obtained before entering onto this land even more so filming on this land ?
The truth is that the aboriginal people are discriminated against ? if you went into these protected communites you would be disgusted by what is available to them ?

These are the same communities the federal government now control funding to ?
i am not aboriginal nor have the blood of the aboriginal people through me , but i employ aboriginal people who are the best candidates for the roles i select them for ?
John howards government stole over $1 billion dollars that the aboriginal people self managed ATSIC , now we allocate them one third of the funding taken ?
most of the land i have talked about is sacred land and no funding gets to these places ?

i believe that the aboriginal people are disadvantaged in their own country ?

THIS BUDGET THE RUDD GOVERNMENT HAS ALLOCATED $4.5 BILLION FOR FOREIGN COUNTRYS ( BILLION ) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT ?
THESE COUNTIRES ARENT EVEN GRATEFUL TO AUSTRALIA ?
THEY SEE IT AS CENTRELINK TO THEIR OWN GOVERNEMENTS ? ( sorry those persons on welfare this is not meant to offend )

When you put it like that it sounds petty. Arguing are the basis for every report and essay. Without arguing nothing would ever be solved.

It is petty, thats why I can't believe people result in name calling, grudges and hating each other. everyone has different opinions. Wars start because people don't agree and take things to far, everyone should just calm down and relax.

Topic change, if you wanna talk Bear Grylls get your own thread :lol:

Last edited:
It is petty, thats why I can't believe people result in name calling, grudges and hating each other. everyone has different opinions. Wars start because people don't agree and take things to far, everyone should just calm down and relax.

Has there been any name calling, grudges or hate in this thread? o_O
If it wasn't for arguing we'd still all think the world was flat. The very first thing we were taught this year at University is that arguing (civil arguing mind you) is a great thing.

Lol none in this thread, but most other arguments result in that. That is true, as long as people don't take arguments to far.

The very first thing we were taught this year at University is that arguing (civil arguing mind you) is a great thing.

Well they are wrong, arguements create disargeement. An arguement is only uselful with open minded, educated and clever participants. Some universities are still religious too :lol: I was was taught at uni that if an life form can produce fertile offspring with a nother they are the same species, so GTP and carpets are the same speices? :lol:

if u were in his situation id do anything to stay alive. wouldnt u? ffs, i dont understand people when they dont think about how this is actually useful...

if u were in his situation id do anything to stay alive. wouldnt u? ffs, i dont understand people when they dont think about how this is actually useful...

Hahahahah what situation? He has like fifty guys around him, including Survival Experts telling him what to do. He's at no risk of dying. He's not trying to stay alive. He's trying to make money.

"Do anything to stay alive" What? Anything except ask the guy next to him for something to eat or a drink of water?

Hahahahah what situation? He has like fifty guys around him, including Survival Experts telling him what to do. He's at no risk of dying. He's not trying to stay alive. He's trying to make money.

"Do anything to stay alive" What? Anything except ask the guy next to him for something to eat or a drink of water?

he is showing people like yourself naledge how to (EAT AND SURVIVE) in the big bad world rather than give up.....

In most Aboriginal communities Ive seen I to have been disgusted at what is available to them and even more disgusted with the fact that most of it has been destroyed by them, why keep giving them stuff when they have no respect for it. Recently there was a front page article with an Aboriginal man on the cover titled Nobody Should Have To Live Like This, the accompanying picture showed a filthy house, everything was damaged and it was unfit for habitation. Simple solution CLEAN IT. A couple of days later the reader comments section was full of people sharing my opinion. I honestly don't understand why I have to obtain a permit to enter land in my own country when I obviously have more respect for it than a lot of Aboriginal people.

So keeping on topic I hope there is not to much footage of these community's on Man vs Wild as it's an embarrassment to Australia and the Aboriginal people

They....?

They....?

You talk of 'them' as 'they'? Interesting... Are 'they' much different to you and I?

Wait... are we talking about Bear here?

Let's see... (I'll segway as much as I can here) - firstly - Aboriginals were hunter gathers of sorts. They lived in tight communities and gathered enough food for what they needed and lived fairly happily for a number of years - though it was tough going in this arid, bare country full of dangerous animals and poisonous foods. In fact it was hard to find a good meal here at all. But they did for a number of years.

But along comes mr white guy and brings in disease and alcohol and the dole...

For many many many years the Aboriginal people struggled to survive... But then... Free money and alcohol came along... Who WOULDN'T take that? It's a walk in the park (literally) compared to the requirement to hunt and gather.

It's a shame that the Aboriginal people didn't put up a fight like the Maori people did - because then Australia would be a different place today - maybe some respect wouldn't go to far amiss.

But you're all so keen on your white powered life and want 'them' to join in your way of existence... Because the two of 'us' can't co-exist - it's a sad sad life....

Which brings me to the point about how sad it was when a beautiful monitor was killed in Indonesia so that Bear Grylls could eat the tail and throw the rest away - very sad.

Never-the-less he's taught me a thing or two...

1) Camera men can do everything he does but with a camera on...

2) I'd watch this program far more if it was a bikini clad women doing the show...

It is a known fact that Bear Grylls once broke his back during a parachute accident while in the British Special Forces. Lesser known is the fact that he built a makeshift hospital in the wilderness and performed back surgery on himself using only a knife, a flint, and a water bottle.

I honestly don't understand why I have to obtain a permit to enter land in my own country when I obviously have more respect for it than a lot of Aboriginal people.

So I'm free to come and wander around your place anytime without first getting permission!

Thanks Slim, saved me trying to think of a comeback for the last ignorant comment.
Its scary i find myself agreeing with your thoughts on this.

Awwww c'mon sssssssssssssssnakeman.... we agreed on something once before sometime in some place maybe another dimension - but I know we agreed!

Somebody said something about Kevin Rudd putting a lot of funds into foreign countries
K.Rudd. Say it like that. Answers pretty much 99% of what he's done.

And nobody take this the wrong way but I just think White people and Aboriginals alike should just "GET OVER IT".
I know that comment is very ignorant, but that I'm not. I just can't really opinionate how I feel on this forum ;)

We all have our problems with eachother, so why not just band together and hate the North Koreans! :p

On another note- to the original thread or whatever came from it, Bear Grylls is a fake. So is K. Rudd, so is that corrupt cop over there- the list can go on and on.
I think we all need to get over Grylls.

I just found out his name was Edward too! haha

In a survival situation you are allowed to Kill protected wildlife providing it is done to aid in survival.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back