Thick-tailed gecko question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mscarr

Reaction score
My male thick-tail has just been hiding under his rock for the past couple of days, and doesn't come out, not even at night.
Just wondering if this was normal behaviour, or if there could be something wrong?

Any thoughts?

Cheers.

hrmmm check him out he might be about to shed ,,,,, my little male knobie was quite a few days and shed lastnight

Last edited:
how long have you had it. i got mine a couple of days ago and they dont come out during the day but explore a lot during the night

hrmmm check him out he might be able to shed ,,,,, my little male knobie was quite a few days and shed lastnight

Is there any easy way to tell?

I've had him for a few weeks, and he usually is very active of a night, but not the last couple of days.

hrmmm with the little knobbie i have through the day he got greyer and greyer ,,,,,, almost to white looking colour i'm just guessing thickies would be the same .... maybe look and check on him see that hes ok take notice of any colour change

Its that time of the year when all reps start to slow down, if he is healthy i wouldnt be too worried.

when I got my first one he didnt come out much if you dont disturb him he'll come out lots more after a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back