L8ers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't go! All the plants are gonna die!

All changes are more or less tinged with melancholy, for what we are leaving behind is part of ourselves.

Leaving APS in a sense involves a kind of second birth in which we give birth to ourselves.

In the few months I've been on here, today is the best :) Thanks, guys. You, too, Morelialover. Wherever you are...

In the few months I've been on here, today is the best :) Thanks, guys. You, too, Morelialover. Wherever you are...

It really was a good laugh hey! I'm still chortling over this and the other thread. Would be nice if he was still here though. Hahaha.

Yep, time to have a drink.

Ha... you got that in one Michael... except I have to wait till my wife gets home with the booze! (Badly managed for a Friday eh?)

It was probably me... I have a bit of a reputation for intolerance... Poor Morelialover, his heart was in the right place I'm sure... he'll probably be back...

Jamie.

Actually, APS without Morelialover is like Peanut Butter without Jam... so... I have decided to leave too. I just can't handle seeing this place without the lively face of Morelialover. The memories sting.

where is this other thread? im intrigued now :) but it is kinda sad that someone would feel they have to leave..... oh well each to their own. i know i have had some really good info on this site to help me.... i guess its just how you take what advice is given to you.... some people just cant handle other opinions, then again some poeples opinions are a bit to strong..... oh well! cya later man!

where is this other thread? im intrigued now :) but it is kinda sad that someone would feel they have to leave..... oh well each to their own. i know i have had some really good info on this site to help me.... i guess its just how you take what advice is given to you.... some people just cant handle other opinions, then again some poeples opinions are a bit to strong..... oh well! cya later man!

Here it is...

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/general-discussion-42/just-anoying-137293

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/general-discussion-42/just-anoying-137293

the thread was called 'is it just more or is it anoying?

What happened to - its a free world and every one is entitled to their opinion - be it right or wrong. Some people just cant handle a bit of help or constructive critisism ( i know the spelling is wrong). Maybe they need to grow up and stop being so sensitive.
Everyone has differnt ideas on certain things and that is what makes this site good - you take a little bit of advice from everyone and work it to suit yourself...

Just to add to the occasion..

imglanding
imglanding
633604676182250608-BEARGRYLLS.jpg

What happened to - its a free world and every one is entitled to their opinion - be it right or wrong. Some people just cant handle a bit of help or constructive critisism ( i know the spelling is wrong). Maybe they need to grow up and stop being so sensitive.
Everyone has differnt ideas on certain things and that is what makes this site good - you take a little bit of advice from everyone and work it to suit yourself...

And if it wasn't for that, and the bluntness when people tell me I'm doing something stupid, I'm sure I would have hurt my reptiles. There are probably heaps of people on here the same as me, if it wasn't for the nastiness of some people, I never would have realized I was doing things wrong.

whoa 3 replies :) haha. but yeah i read it, have to say i think u guys came off a bit harsh, but what ever, he could have not bothered replying and ignored it lol. was kinda funny how fast that got out of hand. also how he just left after ONE stupid thread going a bit wrong..... some ppl just can hack it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back