is it just more or is it anoying?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the responses im looking for are as per the original post, wondering if anyone else feels the same if so what do they do to encourage people?

and if theres no need for that, then theres no need to type like a idiot, because obviously u can do it fine considering your reply just now.

Whoooah whooah whoah! You were the one who couldn't read it! Please don't take your frustrations out on me.

man, you people are wack LOL

We may be "wack" but we can string 5 words together without spelling mistakes and communicate with each other clearly and effectively. If you want to participate in posting on forums (any forums) and get meaningful replies, you should try the same.

aaaaannnyways, im over this topic, you guys can shoot away but ive wasted enough of my time on this topic. cheers. nath

You're on fire today, Michael :)

On the topic of grammar, though, the plural of forum is fora. Just thought you'd want to know. Because I'm a pain in "da bum".

As for this thread, I have no problem with either terms. If someone isn't reptile savvy enough to know there's a difference, calling it a python isn't going to break any negative social connotations. I would call it a case of splitting hairs.

Good enough response? ;)

Kristy, you should know that I am always on fire when ...... oh well!
If my communication skills were that bad at 19, I would crawl under my rock and be ashamed of myself (English is my second language by the way). That's the downside of forums, sorry .... fora, they provide soap box for people who would never have an audience in the real world. Should we take pity on them or flog them? LOL

People can generally call them what they like and ask me many different stupid questions because I never gained knowledge about reptiles from avoiding dumb questions...gotta start somewhere. Who knows might even encourage people to keep them if your actually approachable or even better change their attitude. If your too hung up on being too correct or whatever then it's pretty sad because I would rather someone call my 'python' a 'snake' n be interested than me say no it's a python.....

yea every1 calls me nd my partners diamond he its annoyin coz its a female nd they just assume that she is male and they know her name is sasha but they like can i hold him and stuff sooooooo annoying

Yah, nothing is fair in this world, some people think I am a racist, I tell them, "look, I have got 2 black cats in the house". They are both desexed Toms and they still call them pussy. soooooo annoying

Haha! I was really enjoying this thread. Just cause you don't get the precise tailored responses you were hoping for is no reason to have hissy fit.

Kristy, you should know that I am always on fire when ...... oh well!
If my communication skills were that bad at 19, I would crawl under my rock and be ashamed of myself (English is my second language by the way). That's the downside of forums, sorry .... fora, they provide soap box for people who would never have an audience in the real world. Should we take pity on them or flog them? LOL

Can you hear how patrionizing you sound?, why would such a 'guru of herpotology' sink to bagging out an enthusiastic newbie, pretty poor form hey.

Patronizing? I pointed out to him that pythons are snakes and it went down hill from there on. I am not any guru of herpetology, I am a normal bloke with slight allergy to stupidity - is it so bad?
How did you come to the conclusion that is an enthusiastic newbie? Was there any enthusiasm in his first post? Get over it Ed.
Read his most recent thread and see what the majority of people think of him.

Patronizing? I pointed out to him that pythons are snakes and it went down hill from there on. I am not any guru of herpetology, I am a normal bloke with slight allergy to stupidity - is it so bad?
How did you come to the conclusion that is an enthusiastic newbie? Was there any enthusiasm in his first post? Get over it Ed.

You could be a bit more tolerant sometimes. But hey, your posts are hilarious so I'm not going to complain.

I get acccused of being patronizing, condascending, intolerant etc etc all the time. Don't worry they're just jealous of what a little bit of book reading does.

I read his thread which is why I looked to see why he is leaving the site, congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back