L8ers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it nice when someone who isn't quite as brilliant as you comes along to give you that little ego boost you needed? ;) I can practically sell the self satisfaction, much in the same way the hyenas here could smell that there was a crippled victim.

This really made my 12 hour day :)
Everyone be mean and arrogant (honest) to others (python lover alikes)

Might set the mood for this thread

[video=youtube;wBNUrYyGI7A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBNUrYyGI7A[/video]

This really made my 12 hour day :)
Everyone be mean and arrogant (honest) to others (python lover alikes)
Meh, yes and no really. The guy was a bit of a case, no doubt about it. But 8 or 9 pages and counting of bagging him out is beyond called for. To be honest it's more pathetic than what started it all, but hey, if people have nothing better to do on a Friday night than rip the hell out of some guy over and over and over again......................that says more about them than the target of their scorn.

Meh, yes and no really. The guy was a bit of a case, no doubt about it. But 8 or 9 pages and counting of bagging him out is beyond called for. To be honest it's more pathetic than what started it all, but hey, if people have nothing better to do on a Friday night than rip the hell out of some guy over and over and over again......................that says more about them than the target of their scorn.

Yeah, it says they're mature and responsible and don't go out partying every weekend :lol:

Because partying is the only possible worthwhile activity a person could engage in? :lol: You're just making it worse ;)

At this point the only reply that couldn't make it worse would be to completely agree with you, and not differ in opinion in the slightest. Which is exactly what morelialover wanted, and look where that got him.

Besides, it's only 3.20pm with two hours of Friday arvo to go. That makes me entitled to be here wasting time for another 2 hours. Then I'm going partying.

At this point the only reply that couldn't make it worse would be to completely agree with you, and not differ in opinion in the slightest. Which is exactly what morelialover wanted, and look where that got him.

Besides, it's only 3.20pm with two hours of Friday arvo to go. That makes me entitled to be here wasting time for another 2 hours. Then I'm going partying.

You... can travel back in time... awesome.

If there's truly a worthwhile reason to trash someone continuously who isn't even here to answer back, or has lost interest in the bickering, I'd genuinely love to hear it. Let me know when you've come up with it eh? ;)

LOL another classic APS thread, someone grab him a tissue.........

If there's truly a worthwhile reason to trash someone continuously who isn't even here to answer back, or has lost interest in the bickering, I'd genuinely love to hear it. Let me know when you've come up with it eh? ;)

My reason's worthwhile, it takes my mind off of studying for next week's exams. Plus I'm bored, very bored.

You are very sarcastic & argumentative huh.
You also only read what you want to I see? otherwise you would realise she is in Vietnam.

You're the argumentative one, it was a joke, I wasn't having a go at her, silly. And I wasn't even being sarcastic, I think it would be awesome if she could travel back in time.

And "You also only read what you want to I see?" what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back