L8ers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're the argumentative one, it was a joke, I wasn't having a go at her, silly. And I wasn't even being sarcastic, I think it would be awesome if she could travel back in time.

And "You also only read what you want to I see?" what?

I was commenting on the fact that you are in both threads instigating majority of the arguing & fighting for what in your own words is a reason "to take your mind of studying and because you are bored".

I was commenting on the fact that you are in both threads instigating majority of the arguing & fighting for what in your own words is a reason "to take your mind of studying and because you are bored".

Instigating the majority of arguing and fighting? What? Little old me? Nooo.

But seriously, I haven't been instigating anything, everybody was worked up long before I joined in, I'm just here to lighten the mood.

And you can't put quotations around that D: that's not what I said! Not at all!

I concur, naledge got here after the damage was done.

As for me, I didn't have a go at the guy once ;) I answered his original thread seriously, in my honest opinion. I'm certainly not teasing him now. Why all the criticism? I'll have to go have a drink with Waterrat soon...

I concur, naledge got here after the damage was done.

As for me, I didn't have a go at the guy once ;) I answered his original thread seriously, in my honest opinion. I'm certainly not teasing him now. Why all the criticism? I'll have to go have a drink with Waterrat soon...

Tad defensive, aren't we? ;) I didn't at any stage you had a go at him. I made a general statement about people bagging him out, and you jumped in and said that nothing anyone could say would make it anything but worse in reply to me. Since you seemed so keen to be a part of the fun I simply pointed out that I was more than happy to accept a worthwhile reason if you (or anyone else for that matter) could come up with one. I haven't critiscised you yet. My critiscism is reserved for people who have seemingly nothing better to do than boost their on self esteem at the expense of others, as is true of anyone who joined in or kept up the arrogant carry on against the guy, once he'd made it clear he had decided enough was enough and left.

Storms in teacups! My 2 cents is that Morelialover managed to actually use real words and correct grammar for his final post here. Miracles do happen!
(Well, with the exception of the thread title. Hrrrmmmm)

Oh boy.... wouldn't you have left quietly? Someone clearly wanted the drama in announcing his departure lol

Not defensive, just clarifying. If your statement was general, it came across a little less-than-vague, in my opinion.

It seems to me that you have decided that I am here to boost my self-esteem by criticising people, since I am still replying to this thread. As are you. So...

I'm not sure who's been more fun to stir... ;)

I see you are indeed having trouble following logic. No matter, if you want to think that I'm accusing you of doing something when I'm not, and by some bizarre stretch of the imagination that I also fall into that category, it's fine with me :lol: I always get such craic out of people who think they're stirring, when they're clearly biting as much or more than the supposed stirees :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
You're right, I am having trouble following your logic. What's your argument again?

You're right, I am having trouble following your logic. What's your argument again?

pwnedplunger.jpg

I better close this post. It just show personality and intelligence of all posters.
I would say that each post would take 1 point off already poor IQ.
If you count amount of posts from some members in this topic, some of them would end up below zero.

Please grow up and contribute to the forums by using your brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back