got my cheeks pierced last night lol :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumps and piercings

Lumps dont happen from dodgy piercings. They are the bodys reaction to the piercing and are not unusual. Back when it was only fashionable to pierce ones ears, there were some people who had one ear that was perfectly OK and the other got a lump no matter how many times they tried. The lump will not go away, nor will the scar left by the piercing.

Lumps dont happen from dodgy piercings. They are the bodys reaction to the piercing and are not unusual. Back when it was only fashionable to pierce ones ears, there were some people who had one ear that was perfectly OK and the other got a lump no matter how many times they tried. The lump will not go away, nor will the scar left by the piercing.

If I'm thinking of the same kind of lump, I have one from an ear piercing in my lobe. Sometimes I can stab an earring in there, but usually there is a hard lump where the piercing hole is.
Sometimes it hurts when I press on it though. Could be the same thing..... also have the same thing on my other ear from a closed up piercing...

Oh and Shaye, have fun with the swelling for the next week.. it's brutal if you swell up like i did, make sure your piercings are long enough to allow for alot of swelling, i ended up cutting the inside of my cheek open with a scalpel because my cheek healed over the back of the jewellery, happened overnight.

it was funny as when me bro was gettin his nipple peirced :) looked so painful

Oh and Shaye, have fun with the swelling for the next week.. it's brutal if you swell up like i did, make sure your piercings are long enough to allow for alot of swelling, i ended up cutting the inside of my cheek open with a scalpel because my cheek healed over the back of the jewellery, happened overnight.

Yeh haha swelled up heaps ATM from laughing and smiling heaps haha hurts soo much now to even smile the littlest haha and I been stretching it open to eat things haha ordered a hamburger and forgot bout them till I stretched and they hurt lol gahahaha

I'm a professional piercer with 14 yrs experience .... those lumps are scar tissure any piercing at all will leave some amount of scaring ... even an ear lobe piercing will leave a lump..... PIERCINGS AREN'T PERMANENT , BUT THE SCARS ARE !!!

I got my nose pierced 2 years ago :) When I did, my friend's mum said that I "looked like a ****".

I got my nose pierced 2 years ago :) When I did, my friend's mum said that I "looked like a ****".

Yeh that's happened to my friend she got her beauty spot done an her mum called her that too

yeh that's good Fangus u would have a few yourself wouldn't you??

Well I'm sitting in the shop waiting for the girl infront to get her first dermal then I'm up to get my 3 :) I will post pics when I get home

Well I'm sitting in the shop waiting for the girl infront to get her first dermal then I'm up to get my 3 :) I will post pics when I get home

Where are you getting them done? I had 4 in the back of my neck running down my spine. 3 got ripped out... i now only have one lol

No offense intended, I dont know you I can't comment on your life or what you are or aren't.
But personally, I'd do the same if they got a nose piercing at 13 just the way the world spins sometimes.
Piercings should be kept to 15 in my opinion. I would say 16 but i'd be a hypocrite. I got mine at 15. (only kept 1 of the numerous in those 4 and a half years).

What really ticks me off is the fact that most parents will allow their daughters to have their ears pierced at the age of six or even earlier because it's considered the norm for females.. but if a thirteen year old wants their lip pierced it's trashy and unsuitable. Same thing, different area.

If my children approached me about having something pierced at the age of thirteen firstly i'd be glad they approached me at all and secondly i'd accompany them and explain that it's important to find a reputable parlour and to make sure it's done correctly.

Hey atleast if they're busy getting pierced they arn't spending the cash on droogies.

IMG_0438.jpg
bout an hour after i got the dermals done they were sore and a bit red :p

Dont mean to offend, but for what purpose.?

I mean what sort of job are you looking for, i know people shouldnt judge (i have tats) but they do, and do you really think your going to get a decent job with all those in your face ?

Same purpose that you might cut and style your hair, he obviously likes the look of it.
I'm not seeing many pierced/tattooed hobo's so we must do okay for ourselves.

Shaye your face looks sore lol, you look like you have been smacked in the face with a shovel or havnt slept for the last 4 days.?lol
What will the next ones be?
Mrs I, the reson most ppl have peircings is for that they like them, just like reptiles you cant stop at just one there has to be lots and lots of them :) lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back