Red Hypo Darwin

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, the red in it still appears extreme red with the lighter sections bright, is this the case or have u got a better pic

RD0911c.jpgnice and interesting looks like that one has gained melenin like traditional "hypos" do.i have a handfull that have been losing melenin with each shed with 2 of them being extreme cases. both are hets and both are female so i might move one of them along. nice one
cheers
simon

ohmygod that is stunning albs!! i usually don't like the traditional darwin colours but that is stunning! i would pay anything for that one :):)

Very Nice Albs. Different to say the least. That's why I'd never advertise Darwins for sale as hypos because even the ones that look like they have not black as hatchies can change dramatically in the first 18 months. Very few stay hypo. I've been lucky to get a few that stayed 'hypo', but most have blackened with age. You just can't pick them. Good luck with it. Please keep us up to date on it's progress.

I love seeing different looking ones!

Very nice Albs. It looks great.
Well said Reptile addiction, very true.

all good looking snakes albs parents and hatchies well done

Thanks for all the comments guys, I will keep updating on HIS progress. For those that have been asking I did produce a number of animals that started out similar to this one, but this one was the best example. The other animals all developed a normal type Darwin look after a number of sheds. I ended up moving most of the others on just as normal Darwins.

View attachment 153402nice and interesting looks like that one has gained melenin like traditional "hypos" do.i have a handfull that have been losing melenin with each shed with 2 of them being extreme cases. both are hets and both are female so i might move one of them along. nice one
cheers
simon

Interesting animal you have there simon! Keep us updated as it colours up.

There are some amazingly "different" animals springing up in all sub-species, which is so exciting for us all!. That little cracker is awesome and I too as we all, are looking forward to seeing its progression. A head shot would be good to see.
Awesome!!!

I love it such a good looking snake

Send the OP a PM if you want an update, otherwise it's reliant on the OP stumbling across this thread again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back