Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

impulse reptiles

Banned
Reaction score
Official ''Reduced Pattern Morelia/morph'' thread....
Show off your Co-dominant morphs right here

anyone breeding this season? 8)

here is my little one

Attachments

• snakes 023.JPG
    snakes 023.JPG
    188 KB · Views: 525
  • bianca 2 018.jpg
    bianca 2 018.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 607
  • bianca 2 024.JPG
    bianca 2 024.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 550
here is my little one

Nice one mate. That head pattern is a definite keeper and when the remaining two or so saddles break apart, he's gonna be a real nice looking snake.

I believe you have a pic of one of her older siblings too, would love to see a pic?

Funny gunny ,what makes that the official term? Using the word morelia just makes it more clear for everyone on the forum. Cheers mate.

Why dont you ask SXR as thats where the term has come from and what they are sold as.

thanks turtle i see so many people have comments in a thread about rpm's but no one seems to have any lol. thanks for the comment wayne ill try dig up some other pics

Some of ours next to a nice jungle:
DSC04095.jpg

DSC04091.jpg

DSC04098.jpg

DSC04102.jpg

DSC04104.jpg

Tiger RPM:
DSC04108.jpg

DSC04109.jpg

DSC04110.jpg

Mojo73,
that is the most amazing python I have seen. Let me know when you have offspring.

mungus, james_scott and dallas > mojo is in the UK and not in Australia.

Carpetpythons.com,

They are the first pics I have seen of any of the offspring I produced last season. Nobody sends me pics to let me know how they are going. Starting to show some good colour considering they are only 9 months old. Thanks for sharing.....

I will take some new pics of the CARAMEL holdbacks and some of the other RPM/JAGs and post up ASAP.....

Looks like I'm still gonna have to wait until our aussie jags catch up then. By the look of things it won't be too long. Good work guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back