Footage shows Australian Outback scared Man vs. Wild survivalist Bear Grylls

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know his real name?
Wouldn't hate your parents if they gave you such name? If the family name was Grizzly, I could see some humor in it. Then again, couldn't go to North America ... could get shot.

Gordo, I have great respect for the big lizards ...we travelled around OZ and stayed in plenty of lizard territory places, like 'Big Horse Creek ' and 'Little Horse Creek' nothing like staying in an area that is reaching temps of 49c plus with a river that looks like heaven and knowing you cant go in ...only need to check em out at night to see all those red eyes and realise that its a NO GO place ..and even funnier is the fact seeing tourists swimming in areas ignoring the signs ,and hearing the little black local kids laughing saying "they be tucka soon " ... we figured if they weren't swiming in there, then no way in hell were we either ;)

Bear Grills does not deserve to be called "Wildlife Warrior". I am so pleased that he was told he cannot kill any of our reptiles while in Australia.

Ok so I take that back.... Just watched the footage and the a** hole kills a File Snake.
Only Indigenous Australians are allowed to do that by law.
sure if you need to do it to survive but he is doing this for a TV show. NOT SURVIVAL!

Permits would have been given for him to do it. Dont stress.
how can you give a permit for that??
You couldn't get a permit to do three hundred kms/ph on the m4 for a tv show. nor would anyone think of giving a permit to kill a person for a tv show. why is it suddenly ok to kill our PROTECTED wildlife just for a bloody tv show?

I have permit to kill protected wildlife. So why can't Bear?

I can't beleive how upset people get over this kind of stuff lol. They aren't endangered, they are wide spread and delicious! Taste like fish.

how can you give a permit for that??
You couldn't get a permit to do three hundred kms/ph on the m4 for a tv show. nor would anyone think of giving a permit to kill a person for a tv show. why is it suddenly ok to kill our PROTECTED wildlife just for a bloody tv show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back