Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dane001

Reaction score
can i house EWDs in my 3m x 2m outdoor aviary with a diamond python? i live in wollongong

very risky, but personally don't see why it can't be done in a big enough enclosure, after all, they are found in the same areas

hey give crack ..just keep eye on them ok..
ill pair all my up ..an near try eat each other. some them from a baby..an still got all my snakes.. even my laceys pair up in same enclosure ..an there babys .. P.S.
ALL SPEICE HAVE OWN ENCLOSURE..IT RISK YOU TAKE ..

Last edited:
hey give crack ..just keep eye on them ok..
ill pair all my up ..an near try eat each other. some them from a baby..an still got all my snakes.. even my laceys pair up in same enclosure ..an there babys .. P.S.
ALL SPEICE HAVE OWN ENCLOSURE..IT RISK YOU TAKE ..

Please explain ?????

Wow, that is possibly the most poorly constructed sentence I have read in a while.

I'm gonna try to decypher that.

Hey give it a crack but just keep an eye on them okay?
I put all my BHP pairs in the same enclosure and they never try to eat each other. Some of them since they were hatchlings and I still got all my snakes. Even my lacies are in the same enclosure and they're juvies too.
But even tho I have two or more snakes in one enclosure, I still have spares which just don't get used at all. It's a risk you take.

Ok getting back to the original topic of this post, if your asking can you keep eastern water dragons in an enclosure with a diamond python, short answer no.
Long answer still no, eventually that diamond will eat those dragons.
Hope that helps.

Ok getting back to the original topic of this post, if your asking can you keep eastern water dragons in an enclosure with a diamond python, short answer no.
Long answer still no, eventually that diamond will eat those dragons.
Hope that helps.
Diamond would Ignore the Dragon, but a big stroppy Dragon....Wouldn't risk It

Sorry im not best at spelling or put my word in rite place ..but plz have some repect for me..i dont put anyone down on here..
all i try say . 11 enclosures i have 1pair bredlis together,1pair of jungles,1pair of olives,1pair bhps,1pair juvies bhp , one male bhp on his own my 1pair of laceys together,no one here need to be mean
im not here to hurt anyone.

Sorry for my comments.

I realise english is not everyones native language.

But, falana, now you have told everyone what you keep, it would be great if you started a thread and put some pictures up!

why dont you put red bellys and green tree frogs in the same enclosure too, they live in the same area, or even a burtons and a garden skink

why dont you put red bellys and green tree frogs in the same enclosure too, they live in the same area, or even a burtons and a garden skink
sarcasum?....
the biggest problem would be if the snake and the dragon were to cross roads, there would be a serious turf war, most likley because water dragons are very teritorrial and would probably seriously injure or even kill the pore diamond

Imagine the hybrid offpspring. EWD cross diamond not a good idea! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back