Why are "US" Aussies so off our heads????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Southside Morelia

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I had an epiphany today...
I am a Business person and have to deal with matters everyday in my chosen Profession and i get paid for this. I observe the trends and make decisions accordingly.
I have a few hobbies and Family comes first, but herps are what I love and this is my outlet and what I enjoy and what lets "ME" as a person, wind down and relax, reading quality threads about herps and something I can learn from, but I do enjoy the piss take every now and then.

We as Aussies in general and from experience daily, but more specifically on this site NOW, "us" Aussie herpers, are becoming a bunch of whinging tossers and we ALL need to realise what is happening and get a life and grip on the situation.
The hobby is exciting with morphs, jags or whatever, which is new and different, agree or disagree...but don't make the site a replica of overseas herp sites where the bitching and moaning and arguing and stupid immature comments are common place.
WE are NOT Politicians we are people with a common interest!
"Us" Aussies are carefree and laid back and accept most things so as not to cause too much stress ..PLEASE KEEP THIS SITE LIKE THAT..OR I'LL HAVE NO WHERE TO READ AND RELAX after a hard days work. lol
MORE"quality threads guys, so we ALL can enjoy what we are all here for.
Old School OR new School all is welcome, but be accepting without the bitching.
Just my rant.
I hope this makes us herpers on here all think! :)
Now lets all run around the bush bashing tambourines and hugging.. Joke but yo get my point & sarcasm.
Cheers Guys.

Meh..... par for the course when people are passionate about something..... and its not like we are known from backing down in a fight anyway.....

THAT'S your epiphany? I think you need to contact the manufacturer and demand your money back.

QWhy are us aussies so off our heads

I had an epiphany once but I crossed it with a vision and ended up with a fantasy that no one wanted to pay full price for unless I sold it in pairs.

THAT'S your epiphany? I think you need to contact the manufacturer and demand your money back.
I like that! That is smart and what us Aussies should aspire too without the whinging.:lol: Now do you get it? Thats an example of our wit and intelligence without stooping to stupid s h i t and lame comments, we as APS herpers are smarter than that! I hope that wasn't derogatory ShadowDrago as I thought it was cool! :D

I think it was deragatory but I really liked his response as well. Made me smile.

Christ! My head spins now .... need some primer.

wine.jpg

I had an epiphany once but I crossed it with a vision and ended up with a fantasy that no one wanted to pay full price for unless I sold it in pairs.
That too is smart, now do you all get it???? See, we are NOT a lame **** bunch that need to bag stuff all the time. My point is to focus that intelligence that we all herpers have, to make this site for "me; (lol being selfish but taking the piss) enjoyable again!
This thread is a reality check, to slap us all in the face and dont stoop to posting stupid s h i t, I have kids that LOVE their facebook friends count....that don't cement creditability because thay have 10,000 friends and posts..

Scott,
Can you name my new spotted & what temps do you recomend?

it's all to me like PhD without the D.
But I feel better now.

Scott, now fair dinkum, all these new words. Can't find my dictionary so please explain what a "epiphany" is and is it something pleasant???????

WE are NOT Politicians we are people with a common interest!

but all polititicians have the common intrest of yelling at another person just as immature as they are and not have the risk of having their heads punched in like if it was at a pub :) haha

i do agree iv seen good threads turnd into a fight fest and threads with the point of fighting with others

I agree. if you want to chit chat your buddies & make fun do it somewhere else in the forum & keep it cool & to the subject.

Yah us old farts are hard to get on with, but you do ask for our advice.

Cheers.

Gen Y basically suck,
Why would you wear a scarf if its not cold?
My neck has never been cold anyway.

Hold on know one has posted you a snide comment...the message must be working. But you need to reach the wider community, your epiphany could turn into something like "The Secret" who ever came up with that made an absolute killing.

Spread the word "Southside Morelias The Message"

Love the input guys..:lol:
Michael have a red and please share your sarcasm/knowledge, as I enjoy it and it's always welcomed and appreciated mate! Nev, as always my friend, I will explain the new words over a ciggy and a beer, Nev is my mentor BTW and one of the best guys in the herp scene! lol Craig, I can try Bud...lol and again, you as my APS mate, are all are demonstrating the ability to use your brains and this is what I love about us Aussies, as we take the P i s s and are a smart bunch of MFers and there is NO need for the stupid stuff that is thrown around on the site. Its like after the Sensei, makes the student "rub in, rub off" while teaching him the strokes to perform his art unknowingly.
This is my demonstration that US Aussies even when taking the piss out of something or someone, is smart and doesn't justify 2/3rds of the crap that is posted on this site, because as Aussie herpers, we are smarter than that!!!! Dont insult your own intelligence for the sake of a extra friend, or extra post count younger ones! Listen and read from the more experienced herpers ( not me..:lol:) and enjoy your time here!
:)

It is no wonder why you do not hear from long time breeders of 20 yrs or more with all the experience that you would ever want to know.I have spoke to them & it is because of all the crap spoken on the forums.
You are lucky that some still induldge.

Scott, we Aussies may be smart at this and that in the herp indistry, but our business sense is appalling and that includes the big wigs with the exception of J.W.

''experience'' :rolleyes::lol: its not rocket science to keep and breed snakes ,however i do think the older herpers that keep to them selfs are mostly in it for the love of the animals and not the money,which i think should be admired more then the amount of knowledge they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back