Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to go pick this guy up off the road while he was still alive but some a-hole drove over him before i could reach him :(

poor turtle.png

Went to go pick this guy up off the road while he was still alive but some a-hole drove over him before i could reach him :(

QUOTE]
Same thing happened to me while trying to save a baby bird. Some people are unbelievable!!!!

Lol that flying fox looks like my jack russel when the other dog trys to get the ball off him ROFL!

A few more dead reptile's.
Spencers monitor.
446.jpg

Black headed python.
443.jpg

QLD frilled neck lizard, was fluro yellow shame my camera washed it out.
562.jpg

To those disturbed/anoyed at this thread, wouldent it make sence not to look at it than post boring uninformative dribble complaining? afterall the title is "show us ya dead on road stuff thread"

Shane

This is a very good thread,shows how may great animals are killed on the roads,thanks everyone for posting your pics.

OMG!!!! is that a living albino wild bluetounge,its alive if it was dead its head woundn't be up,but the bad injurys it woundn't have suvived than again it might of had a chance

Hey young one, that is a Centralian Bluie not an albino

just about to head off on a big trip through nsw sa and vic and the kids and i hope we dont see too much of this stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back