Venturing into Nephs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Picked up 2 male Nephrurus levis pilbarensis yesterday, first nephs for me and my partner and we are both stoked, they are amazing in the flesh, pics dont do them justice, now just to track down a female :)

Attachments

• DSCF2224.jpg
    DSCF2224.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCF2225.jpg
    DSCF2225.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 79
  • DSCF2226.jpg
    DSCF2226.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 85
  • DSCF2227.jpg
    DSCF2227.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 91
  • DSCF2228.jpg
    DSCF2228.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 110
some very nice geckos you have there mate

they look mighty familiar :)

your collections going leaps and bounds at light speed

congratulations hornet. Awesome looking gex.
knobbies are gorgeous gex :)
Im looking to expand into frogs or sorpions

A female? Think multiple females mate...

Females are hard to find so i'll just aim for one for now, unless you wanna help a mate out lol.

And by the way my partner wanted me to clarify these are her gecko's, not mine lol

Females are hard to find so i'll just aim for one for now, unless you wanna help a mate out lol.

And by the way my partner wanted me to clarify these are her gecko's, not mine lol

you let the other half claim an animal ? whoops

thats why they look familiar , got a few from him myself . great to deal with

I would help you out for sure but I do not breed N.l.pilbarensis, only N.l.levis.

Females won't be that hard, in my opinion, the gecko market and perhaps the entire lizard market seems to be rather slow and disappointing.

Yea he was great, thinking about getting wheeleri off him soon lol

I would help you out for sure but I do not breed N.l.pilbarensis, only N.l.levis.

Females won't be that hard, in my opinion, the gecko market and perhaps the entire lizard market seems to be rather slow and disappointing.

i have only been able to find 1 female but thats in a pair from interstate. Thinking of buying a hatchy locally and hoping for the best

I can sex them @ 6 weeks old if there hatch siblings

I have plenty here if you want females , the only problem is you will need to separate the males and females as they get rather nasty to each other especially if the females are not ready to breed

nice gex mate. i got a young pair of pilbs from jimmy a few months ago, awsome little gex, and already got eggs in the incubator from them :)

nice gex mate. i got a young pair of pilbs from jimmy a few months ago, awsome little gex, and already got eggs in the incubator from them :)

Good work :) he was great to deal with, would not hesitate to buy from him again

Cute little geckos Hornet! You will soon find that a couple of pairs aren't enough and you will get more and more lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back