Bannana pied bhp pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zulu

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,few pics of the little bananas,growing well now.

Colin

What's the point in breeding for this 'pied' if you have to turn the snake upside down to see it? Or is it just to have a flash name for it?

What's the point in breeding for this 'pied' if you have to turn the snake upside down to see it? Or is it just to have a flash name for it?

cause who know it might spread to its body with future selective breeding

re Banannas

Whats a het going to be called - a banana split

Yep,the golds and ochres and topaz are taken,ive got them marked on the tubs as B1, B2,B3 .....HaHa lifes a bitch LOL the bananna spits are a possibity though,or a super bananna !!

Just a flash name for them,you dont keep golds or ochres i gather LOLz once a week you have to have a round up of the reptiles room and make them stand on their heads for ID :lol:

Last edited:
They look like very healthy little guys, Colin.
I'd be proud to have pythons as attractive as those in my collection. If I bred them I'd be crowing from the roof tops.
Well done.

Just a flash name for them,you dont keep golds or ochres i gather LOLz once a week you have to have a round up of the reptiles room and make them stand on their heads for ID :lol:

Lol, Maybe you could start a BHP circus.

Very nice handful of bannana pied bhps well done Colin

I think they're beautiful!!!! Simply gorgeous little things, no matter their name! Continue to grow my sweeties!

they are awesome looking bhp but i wouldnt call them pied.

You speak with fork tongue to uncle zulu!

Nice NORMAL bhps

Speak with fork tongue too!

Nice animals Colin

Arr may you have many wives and serpents wise one!

Nice BHPs Colin, they look nice.

You are a wise observer,blessed be you and family!

They look like very healthy little guys, Colin.
I'd be proud to have pythons as attractive as those in my collection. If I bred them I'd be crowing from the roof tops.
Well done.

Arrr you are extremely wise (almost paid supporter) may you live a long life and drink openly from the nipple of life!

very nice mate, been after a bhp had 1 before there great snakes

Thanks you are wise too!

Lol, Maybe you could start a BHP circus.

Cant say too much but yeh,ime starting circus brother warazuiki !!

Very nice handful of bannana pied bhps well done Colin

You are great supporter,ive paid you off well LOLz thanks

Few of the orange type that come out in the clutches with the banana ones, Da Daaaa some fruiti tuitis Lolz

Last edited by a moderator:
Arrr you are extremely wise (almost paid supporter) may you live a long life and drink openly from the nipple of life!

Whatz this "almost paid" rot?

I'm just using an industrial sized vat of buttering up so you'll sell me a snake.
*plus they're bl**dy little rippers* <-------that one was a freebie.:lol:

Last edited:
I think they're beautiful!!!! Simply gorgeous little things, no matter their name! Continue to grow my sweeties!
Thanks,your in the good books
looking good,will be interesting to see what they look like as adults.

Thanks Krusty,your good too!

Whatz this "almost paid" rot?

I'm just using an industrial sized vat of buttering up so you'll sell me a snake.
*plus they're bl**dy little rippers* <-------that one was a freebie.:lol:

Your extremley wisest supporter blood brother !

Your not LOLz

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back