Baby Levis

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike83

Reaction score
Hi thought id post a pic of one of my baby Levis have 4 so far from this season this one is probably my favourite and the best out of the 4 sorry not the best pic taken from my phone. Let me know what you think of it hatched around 14th of Jan I think it was.

photo2.jpg

photo.jpg

Nice. I got mine last week amazing animals. The only thing better are BHP's, GTP's and chameleons ( wish you could get them in aus). Hope they are all healthy.

Ben

Thanks mate they are all doing well should have more hatch soon as well as some stellatus :)

Well done Mike, it's a great feeling when you can see results. :)

Thanks Chris yeah it sure is :) the other 3 I think will turn out like the father I got from you. So far this 1 is my favourite one I wonder how this one and the other 3 will look in 6 months time. I appreciate all the help as well Chris your a legend.

Thanks Chris yeah it sure is :) the other 3 I think will turn out like the father I got from you. So far this 1 is my favourite one I wonder how this one and the other 3 will look in 6 months time. I appreciate all the help as well Chris your a legend.

Yep Chris is so helpful. Thanks for your help earlier Chris.

Ben

These are the other 3 they I think will turn out like the father he is chocolate brown in colour but who knows how they will turn out in 6 months time this is my first ever time breeding.
photo-1.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

Thanks guys my first season breeding so I am over the moon with them.

Thats one of the great things about levis, you never know how they will turn out, every time you look at them while they are growing they look different :)

Yeah they are great so glad I have started collecting them.

hey Mike :)
Congrats on your first breeding season.
Such cute little critters arnt they :p
Good work :)

Hi Kelly
Thank you yeah they are very cute :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back