Bannana pied bhp pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha well done!!, the main problem with breeding jags is you cant tell if your female is acting normal or laying on her back because she is gravid?[/QUOTE]

Bringing Jags up in a BHP thread = Fail.
Grow up and get over it. Stop derailing people's threads with your off topic unrelated dribble.
Nice animals Zulu.

Your extremley wisest supporter blood brother !

In the wise words of King Julien......I'm a lady, I'm a Lady!

[video=youtube;-6WG6ctb6Fw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6WG6ctb6Fw&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:
One of my GTPs has white patches through its belly.. Anyone want lime pied gtps?.....................

defiantly some amazing genetics going on here. goodluck with your projects. thanks for sharing!

ive got one just the same as these "banana pied" is this really what they are called? im sorry if i sound stupid, but i havnt heard of this before..

Some good reptiles around these days ian,you must own a fruit shop or a monkey! :lol:

I don't know how you come up with this analogy. Before I spoke to you tonight via phone, I thought you were a rat!

Anyway now we know different, I am keen to see how these bananas & friut tingles come up over the next few years.
It could be interesting times for BHPs as well.
Cheers
Ian

I should add, that if everyone in the herp industry was as willing to explain & share the info that they have gained, or mishaps, over many years, this would make it a more friendly enviroment for the new commers instead of just shutting them out like a lot do. I know that some have a lot to protect, but being in comunication & sharing ideas/disasters can help all.

Thanks To Colin,
Ian.

Last edited:
Gee Colin,they are stunners,my only concern is "i dont like bananas" however i DO like them BHPs.....IMO very interesting times ahead with all these incredible looking snakes being bred these days.I would love to see them as adults...So is the circus "Full steam ahead"..lol..

I don't know how you come up with this analogy. Before I spoke to you tonight via phone, I thought you were a rat!

Anyway now we know different, I am keen to see how these bananas & friut tingles come up over the next few years.
It could be interesting times for BHPs as well.
Cheers
Ian

I should add, that if everyone in the herp industry was as willing to explain & share the info that they have gained, or mishaps, over many years, this would make it a more friendly enviroment for the new commers instead of just shutting them out like a lot do. I know that some have a lot to protect, but being in comunication & sharing ideas/disasters can help all.

Thanks To Colin,
Ian.

LOL nice talking to you,your projects are interesting!

I see somewhere else a pic of a Calico, is the Mum Calico Colin?
Hi Rob, Yeh i suppose the female is calico whatever that is,not something i push as its changeable and confusing getting darker and lighter at times.
The calico and the bhps with the pigmentless patches underneath may be the the way to breeding wise. Calico could be the het when bred to a bhp that displays the white patches underneath,such as the male i use.

Gee Colin,they are stunners,my only concern is "i dont like bananas" however i DO like them BHPs.....IMO very interesting times ahead with all these incredible looking snakes being bred these days.I would love to see them as adults...So is the circus "Full steam ahead"..lol..

LOL ,im a bananna lover with orange fruit tingles,gotta love the circus!

Ile find some pics of the female and male adults for the circus!

100_1080.jpg hehe, this is my girl, sorry i just wanted to put up a pic of her lol. hope you like her.

Hi Rob, Yeh i suppose the female is calico whatever that is,not something i push as its changeable and confusing getting darker and lighter at times.
The calico and the bhps with the pigmentless patches underneath may be the the way to breeding wise. Calico could be the het when bred to a bhp that displays the white patches underneath,such as the male i use.

Yeh, sorry Colin. "Calico" for lack of a term, "Colour Changer" or "Rotten Bannana" whatever they are called!! Very rich coloured girl she is too, nice.. Be interesting to see what inheritance, if any, they will have once they reach maturity and bred back at some point.
And she's a NT animal? Do you know the lines behind her?

Few more seaons and you can have banana pied calico axanthic ochre chocolate hets for albino ice creams with cherry on top morphs. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back