Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

repty23

Reaction score
Hi guys I might me getting a snake soon and I wanna know what is a good one. It need to look good, doesn't bite much, and under 2M long.
Thank you very much:lol::lol::lol:
P.S I don't want a childrens python and I don't want a MD

All snakes bite mate. It's just a matter of time. You should buy geckos or something maybe?

I started with a diamond, and could'nt be happier and yes they can all be bitey but if handled lots when young they calm down, and it does'nt realy hert when their little.

depends on where you live buddy. if you live in vic, womas are on advanced license. Im not sure about other states but im sure you could find it on your individual states schedule.

it really does depend on how many snakes you intend on getting i think. if i were starting out, and i thought i was only going to get one snake it would be a good display animal as well as a pet. so i would go something like an active snake like a keelback or common tree snake, or the standout colourful ones like a jungle, chondro or an albino anything.

What makes a good APS member?
One who looks thru the threads before asking the one question that has been asnwerd 1.5 billion times on here.
JMO.
lol anyone you like the look of they all bite its no big deal just get over it . time for another beer me thinks

okkkk i got the deal they all bite... so does anyone know what a good looking snake is that for around $250???

okkkk i got the deal they all bite... so does anyone know what a good looking snake is that for around $250???

We all have different ideas of a "good looking" snake how about you decide what's good looking to you and hunt for one in your price range. But yo get you started: Jungles and Antaresias can be purchased at that price as well as womas (if your lucky)

what i think is a good lookin snake might be crap to you dude make your own mind up. you do have one dont ya. beer time yeah....

i started with a blonde spotter python,, she has never bitten me,, very great to handle nice loving pet.

jungles are nice but are known to be snappy, all my jungles iv had (3) were all snappy, spotteds are nice but like jungle most are snappy tho yes every snake will bite don't matter how much you hold em thee will bite 1 day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back