Bargain Hunting..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exotic_Doc

Reaction score
So guys, just grabbed an awesome bargain on Ebay. An enclosure that is 120x50x33 cm for...wait for it.....50 BUCKS!!! im syked. At work we sell enclosures half that size for about $200( i work at petbarn). Oh and it also comes with heaps of accessories, heat light, hide x2, water dish, viewing light, and heaps of other bits and pieces....Would love to hear what awesome bargains you have grabbed while bargain hunting. They dont have to be reptile related... :) Share

i managed to get an exoterra tank for $50, i saw it retail at petbarn for $200.

i got 2 x 2m AUX cables + 32gb microSD card for $40 inc.
very happy with this :D

also got some digital scales for $7

last but not least i got a $50 garden shed, never used, 2mx2m.

ebays the shiz.

I grabbed a 3ftX2X2 for 80 bucks with lights and all.

Then I got my mate up at roxby to grab me some sand and bring it down on his way back washed it left it in the sun a few days. Was a bargain.

I grabbed a 3ft by 1 foot by 1.5 foot fish tank with cover and stand for FREE :)
Also I got a Levis with enclosure from Farma's raffle by paying only $20 for tickets... now THAT'S a bargain.
I also know that my friend picked up a STUNNING black and gold yearling Darwin Carpet Python for $90 and a Eastern Blue Tongue for $10. Both in an auction.

Picking up a 6hx4.5hx2w Tv cabinet on eBay, great condition, guy paid $1200 for it :p Havent got the hear to tell him im stripping it down to make an enclosure for my coastal :) about to go and pick it up!

I got myself a 2m x 1m x .5m wooden enclosure for $50.... It's completely awesome...

I grabbed myself a comfy kick *** 3 seater sofa, excellent condish for $1 - beat that :lol:

a$$, a swear word, really? More of a donkey I would've thought...

Got a road race bike worth $3000 for $600, and a dslr lens rrp $1000 for $650 gotta love ebay.

Ben

gotta agree it aint a bargain if every snake you put in it dies.....
my 6ft x 2ft x 2ft 4 bay high cost me less than $300 to build...

iv been thinking about building my own recently...but then its not a bargain if i stuff it up and waste all the materials lol!

Oh I also picked up a 500 odd dollar laptop for 10 bucks at a garage sale (Using it right now) only needed to replace the keyboard. (easy work)

...plus pathogens?

Not sure mate, but you can have em if you like :)...Going to give it a good clean and treat it before anything goes in it. Plus whats your point? Heaps of people have gotten second hand enclosures with no problems, a good wash and treatment will kill any disease.

I work in the Alexandria Petbarn, haha about them not being able to make up their mind. I love my job because the experience is good and one of my managers got me started into reptiles plus i get to take my dog and any parrots im hand feeding at the time with me :)

Last edited:
I brought a 6ft entertainment unit for $2 on ebay, paid $30 for a trailer to move it and turned it into my dragon enclosure, the most expensive thing was the thermostat which I also brought on ebay for $45 bucks. Got glass for it our of household clean-up. All up cost me less than $150 to put together.

Just got a pair of shoes from the states. If my size were available here (size frickin 15!) they would have been around $250-$300 here. Got them new for $150 on ebay. With the dollar the way it is, it's a great time to hit the american ebay site. Bargains abound at the moment. Plus you're sticking one in the eye of that whingeing d**che Harvey!

Working wine fridge from ebay for $25 has four shelves... already hatched 10 golden tails from it and 1 knobtail. The best thing is it still works as a fridge so as soon as it finishes cooking it will be stacked with beers and i can watch the fruits of it's labour with a cold one.

Just got a pair of shoes from the states. If my size were available here (size frickin 15!) they would have been around $250-$300 here. Got them new for $150 on ebay. With the dollar the way it is, it's a great time to hit the american ebay site. Bargains abound at the moment. Plus you're sticking one in the eye of that whingeing d**che Harvey!

I got a pair of knee high Adidas leather boots off ebay for 2 euros, the postsage was $60 but they were $400 boots so still a bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back