Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
womas

I have a breeding pair of Uluru womas. They are both 5 yrs old and their temp is beautiful. I can put my hand in their enclosure any time and stroke them. I also have a breeding pair of jungles which I can do the same with I love how placid they all are. But don't get me wrong when they are hungry look out if your not on your toes with them. I got all of them cause I really like the look of them. My next addition will be gtp and I hope to stop at that,if I can:)

I was planning to order from URS before I got my Bluey, they're so cheap there, $210 (freight included) for one I like!

womas crap all over any BHP!! ;)
Amen brother but some of the stripping effects like solid spine lines, train tracks etc aren't far off... Like i said there are some truley stunning animals out there.

But womas are all creepy looking with their eyebrows =p.

Khagan if the eye brows don't do it for you there are clean heads out there. Both are a stunning feature of these cool animals :)

Attachments

• Paired 3.JPG
    Paired 3.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1165.JPG
    IMG_1165.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 56
  • female 2.JPG
    female 2.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 50
Eyebrows are the best.
I'd love an axanthic striped Woma!

The male WA on URS is the nicest out of the bunch there,at 160 it is a top buy and wont last long,other WAs they had went quick.

Poor old uncle pilbarra would be flat out catching them for that price with all the fees and associated costs.

Aspidites are great snakes to keep.

"yeah $200 for a woma is great, you can't get a better first python imo, and you could never be disappointed by getting one so cheaply, so much better than a puppy of a bird lol... ok may not be as good as a puppy but def better than a lousy cat ;)"

No womas are just like a puppy, they chew on everything in site!

Womas are by far the most beautiful snake I've ever seen.
IMHO they're prettier than corn snakes and I used to think corns were the most beautiful. Womas take the cake.
And they're now getting easier to get hold of.

which of the womas are the smallest when fully grown

Big difference in the cheap ones compared to the higher priced ones just like any animal!

which of the womas are the smallest when fully grown

tell greeny his dreaming, after the SA's, tanami's would be the 2 or 3rd larger of the locales. Uluru's grow to a good size and probably the 2nd largest.

In general the WA's tend to be a smaller local depending on feeding regimes when younger.

My boodarie F1 animals, as both 4+ years old adults are no bigger than 1.2m and the were well fed they are nice and thick, just not long. My new female who was a W/C yearling at the time mine hatched, so 5+ years old is no longer than 1.10cm. though there are exceptions to every rule.........

Zulu- Dave has some absolute crackers advertised i would jump at in a second but it's the fee to export from the WA government i do not agree with, which is such ashame for the hobby in and out side of WA. Guys over that side of the country defineatley get a raw deal from a bad outdated system. But thats another topic.

Attachments

• paired (1).JPG
    paired (1).JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 62
  • red female.JPG
    red female.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 71
like i mentioned there are exceptions to the rule. would love to see a pic.
were they fed well or moderately during the growing stage?
mine are well fed especially the female for folicle and egg development. they don't get any longer just thicker :)

yes it is great for all those people that have wanted them for a long time but never had the big dollars,now i am just waiting for the same thing with the GTP so i can get 2 or 4.

Womas, BHPs... Aspidites used to be the flavour of the month...

J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back