Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Hosie should take the first precaution in snake bite prevention, sleep inside!! lol

That is his house it's all outside.
Funnily enough his son owns a pet snake (think it's a woma)

has she heard of a backdoor !!!!!!!
as far as i am aware all homes must have a backdoor ( planning laws - rear exit door ) !

Stupid woman doesn't know how lucky she was, I've been searching for the mysterious King Red Bellied Black Snake for many year now.

This is in my area... has happened not far from me and to be honest unless u call the particular authorities multiple times u dont always get a response... Dont get me wrong they are great when they help out but unless the animal is injured they don't attend..... In the warmer weather we have had Brown snakes in our yard and my partner has had to re-locate them as we never know who to call......

Is it the 'King' of RBBS? or a King RBBS? This is my confusion... If it is the king, surely we can capture it and offer it back to his kingdom for a ransom or at least some form of peace treaty.

But if it's a King RBBS (KRBBS) then we need to capture it, study it, torture it, sell its offspring (as KRBBS) and call National Geographic when it's nearly extinct.

I was led to believe that RBB's are normally docile and will attack/strike if threatened I think that there is part of the story that is missing an all the facts are not there so it is a pointless story.

They need more education on snakes especially venomous ones living in the area and get the information for a reputable person like someone like Tony Harrison or a good friend of mine in the reptile section at QLD Museum as my mate is very qualified to give reptile advice to the media

Is it the 'King' of RBBS? or a King RBBS? This is my confusion... If it is the king, surely we can capture it and offer it back to his kingdom for a ransom or at least some form of peace treaty.

But if it's a King RBBS (KRBBS) then we need to capture it, study it, torture it, sell its offspring (as KRBBS) and call National Geographic when it's nearly extinct.

i offer my services to torture any king !!!

Well at least the viewers are smarter the her*
ekkaman of brisbane Posted at 1:49 PM Today:
It is called a shovel love. Then you all win as you can ring the number, little bugger sure is hurt now.

*sarcasm

She couldn't! It was circling her house like a shark!

...and spraying venom around to make sure she stayed inside :)

I liked one of the comments, a small lizard had his family cornered and his wife missed two important doctors appointments so they threw it some breadcrumbs and it went away. Bailed up by a small garden lizard, hahahaha.

Lmao, love it

I liked one of the comments, a small lizard had his family cornered and his wife missed two important doctors appointments so they threw it some breadcrumbs and it went away. Bailed up by a small garden lizard, hahahaha.

some of those lampropholis can be quite vicious and intimidating :)

As we all know it couldn't have a been KRBB. In the picture it was obviously not wearing the Royal Crown sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back