Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
also theres some striped bredlis going around (partial stripes only at the moment but in the future full stripes) in australia...there might be full striped ones but i dont know yet.

Wheat belts is a regional form, not a morph.

Also, i find your take on jaguar morph interesting, being placed exclusively under inland carpets.

So help me !

You have normal listed for quite a few , how is normal different or a morph ?
I listed normal so when pix are added , everyone can see the contrast ! You know from normal to all the different colours etc.
Copy the whole thread and paste it then add your input :)

off subject torah - you have the best signture on this site !!!!

Thank you :)

Last edited:
I listed normal so when pix are added , everyone can see the contrast ! You know from normal to all the different colours etc.
Copy the whole thread and paste it then add your input :)

Fair enough , makes sense ...

What are Goldens & Lined Yellows under heading Blackheaded Pythons?
& Hypo's and Reds would be the same thing.

Now ive got lots of pix just not sure what they are lol anyone wanna guess ???
1.whiteBHP.jpg
2.View attachment 193343
3.hoody-my-black-headed-python-124085.jpg
4.NAN8211.jpg
5.Tiger%20Jag%206%20months.jpg

What are Goldens & Lined Yellows under heading Blackheaded Pythons?
& Hypo's and Reds would be the same thing.

Copy the thread and post your corrections !

It wont happen over night but if everyone helps it will happen !

Attachments

• linedBHP.jpg
    linedBHP.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 167466.jpg
    167466.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Wow number 8 looks crazy. I want one. Damn Americans

Last edited:
1,4,8 are exotics... 5 and 6 are the same species. 3 is not a morph but a GTP line from overseas

exotics are illigal in this country if you didn't know....that goes for little johny done the road aswell :lol:

Ha... law doesn't say anything about my name.... time to go and get me an albino retic

d3 im sure you could get the retic on a legit licence with all the money you've made from those hets you've sold :lol: i for one will never fall for your photoshoping again, i went over that above post of yours a few times just to confirm it wasn't shopped.

Ha... law doesn't say anything about my name.... time to go and get me an albino retic
Apparently if your in QLD or Vic I think you can apply to get an exotic species but it has to be sterilized and you need a demonstrators permit. I would imagine that would be too much effort for some though. And would you be able to get specific mutations?

d3 im sure you could get the retic on a legit licence with all the money you've made from those hets you've sold :lol: i for one will never fall for your photoshoping again, i went over that above post of yours a few times just to confirm it wasn't shopped.

Nah I sold possible hets... that way I'm covered lol.

1,4,8 are exotics... 5 and 6 are the same species. 3 is not a morph but a GTP line from overseas

Number 9 is a nice "native" animal in those pics:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Last edited by bump73; Today at 09:44 PM. Reason: avoiding getting banned
Bump you can't do this before I get to read the controversial posts. That's half the entertainment of this site :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back