Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
king Red Bellies will rape your soul

some people lack the basic brain function to make simple risk analysis of a seriously low danger.
must suck to be them

Well at least the viewers are smarter the her*

"ekkaman of brisbane Posted at 1:49 PM Today:
It is called a shovel love. Then you all win as you can ring the number, little bugger sure is hurt now."

*sarcasm

The spelling is good but the sense is not... Can you translate for me? I'm having severe seizures every time I am reading ekkaman of Brisbane's comment...

Slim,Slim, Slim, why oh why??
Yes this is sensational news at its best. We cop a bit of flack from the papers ,they love a story where snakes rape the soul of someone and drive them insane, taking years off their life.
Wildlife Arc is pretty well it on the central Coast for catching snakes. We are all volunteers and also have day jobs, but that doesn't stop retarded people from blaming us for not being there the exact minute they want us. Occasionally our phone lines will miss a call, maybe the phonie is going to the loo or something, but 6 days that's just a laugh.
We might put something in the paper AGAIN giving our number and some basic tips on what to do if you find a snake, like we do, throughout the year, every year.
When we put in articles at the beginning of every spring when the snakes start moving around, the articles are good and pretty much to the point and well done, but it doesn't take long before the bad press starts rolling. And then there will be a another good one from us , sensible etc, and then another "king" one where the poor lady was completely abandoned by absolutely everyone, thank god for the snakey from Maitland (i think from Maitland). Some days its hard to read the Central Coast Advocate because it has been so beaten up.

The spelling is good but the sense is not... Can you translate for me? I'm having severe seizures every time I am reading ekkaman of Brisbane's comment...

I think what he's attempting to say is that if he was to hit the animal with a shovel, then it would in turn be injured and only then, would WIRES come to the rescue.... It took me about 5,467 attempts to make sense of it too!!

Slim,Slim, Slim, why oh why??
Yes this is sensational news at its best. We cop a bit of flack from the papers ,they love a story where snakes rape the soul of someone and drive them insane, taking years off their life.
Wildlife Arc is pretty well it on the central Coast for catching snakes. We are all volunteers and also have day jobs, but that doesn't stop retarded people from blaming us for not being there the exact minute they want us. Occasionally our phone lines will miss a call, maybe the phonie is going to the loo or something, but 6 days that's just a laugh.
We might put something in the paper AGAIN giving our number and some basic tips on what to do if you find a snake, like we do, throughout the year, every year.
When we put in articles at the beginning of every spring when the snakes start moving around, the articles are good and pretty much to the point and well done, but it doesn't take long before the bad press starts rolling. And then there will be a another good one from us , sensible etc, and then another "king" one where the poor lady was completely abandoned by absolutely everyone, thank god for the snakey from Maitland (i think from Maitland). Some days its hard to read the Central Coast Advocate because it has been so beaten up.

Thanks Cement - I knew you'd come through with the goodies - I have faith!!! Because you gotta have faith.... But I have none in the Aussie public or newspapers...

Why don't you turn your full time job into writing articles for the papers... That way they can be both informative and imaginative with a bit of a sensational story too!

Or maybe next time you let the snake gobble up the old lady and spit out her skeletal remains - because that's what king reds do!

I think what he's attempting to say is that if he was to hit the animal with a shovel, then it would in turn be injured and only then, would WIRES come to the rescue.... It took me about 5,467 attempts to make sense of it too!!

I had a seizure when I re-read what he was saying to try and re-capture what you had explained... However, that makes some sense... Injure the snake, call WIRES they come around take it away, then the snake gets revived to health and re-released somewhere else... I think you're right - it's a huge statement - and if only that old lady had thought of that!

More bad PR for an animal that already has a grossly over exaggerated bad reputation - not KRBB but RBB.

this storey has sparked alot of intrest in snake relocation by the media,and as a result i got a phone call off 2GB radio to do an interview about this subject
so if anyone is listening between 3 and 6 pm on 2GB keep an ear out for what i have to say :)

i hope that the so called KRBB gets the guy in those stupid photos

this storey has sparked alot of intrest in snake relocation by the media,and as a result i got a phone call off 2GB radio to do an interview about this subject
so if anyone is listening between 3 and 6 pm on 2GB keep an ear out for what i have to say :)

Did you tell them about all the king red bellies you've moved? What about King Brown Tree Snakes (or Mulga Trees)? You move them too right? Green Tree Taipans? They're quick and dangerous....

How'd ya interview go in the end? Glad to have you representing us... or did they just make it sound as though you were the bad guy?

GUYS GUYS LISTEN!!! It was outside my house today so I took a picture. NO PHOTO EDITING!!
Its real

Red-bellied-Black-snakeKING.jpg

GUYS GUYS LISTEN!!! It was outside my house today so I took a picture. NO PHOTO EDITING!!
Its real

View attachment 193438

Haha, damn is that blood around the snake after he brutally attacked some poor helpless human? How 'random' that it has also spelt something out..

You're lucky Mathew, wish I got visitors like that in my yard!

ha ha typical media drum up /// a few weeks ago we had a local rag do a story about a young girl that was returning home from school and was bitten on the foot/leg by a red bellied (dont think it was of the king size);) anyway she claimed her phone was flat so she ran a km home and her mum took her to the hospital at Kingaroy ...anyway when speaking to the mother ,the mother said "lucky her daughter was only bitten once ,because snakes dont envenomate on the first bite !!" I dont know which idiot told her that crap ...but if this is true obviously the eastern brown that bit my husband didnt follow that one bite rule ....anyway the girl was fine and another snake media hype was born ...

Its real

View attachment 193438

I can tell you're lying (I know, it's a big call and all... but I can tell). I know you've used photoshop... I mean how else could have you done that?

There's no other program that could have written, "NO Photoshop used" - So I knwo you're lying... But that's an awesome photo of the 'king' (I call him the 'king' because that is what he is).

Lmfao slim6y

Damn Mathew, you got caught out.. slim6y has always had a 'keen' eye for these sort of things and I trust his judgement 100%

Fine I'll admit it, the writing is photoshoped. But the crown is real. Hahaha. Owell I enjoyed while it lasted

Did you tell them about all the king red bellies you've moved? What about King Brown Tree Snakes (or Mulga Trees)? You move them too right? Green Tree Taipans? They're quick and dangerous....

How'd ya interview go in the end? Glad to have you representing us... or did they just make it sound as though you were the bad guy?

Yes i repped our hood it was all cool it was ben fordham who interviewed ,and he he was talking about this lady held captive and wanted to know do we cover the central coast i replied thatwe have no one up there at moment but looking to employ,he then went on to ask how much a callout and how do people get in contact with sydney snake catchers.

On the central coast we have had a real problem with this. Over the past 6 months there have been 4 complaints in the paper that all snake relocators they are clling will not help them. All four times it has been a red belly and all four time ARC couldnt come out. There was also a write up apparently ARC told one worried owner just to leave it and it will go away. (Was nestng under front steps of house). Perhaps get more vollies that can cover days you all happen to be working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back