Photo Tent Fun

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurto

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
While the sun was shining some nice warm tones through the back window, I thought I'd crack out the soft-box for another round of.... "Which Python Wants to Sit Still?"! :D

Those bloody americans make it look easy with their bloody ball pythons. The damn things dont move!

IMG_4978.jpg

IMG_5014.jpg

IMG_5018.jpg

IMG_5049.jpg

IMG_5058.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice- you've done really well! My hatchie refuses to stay still for most photos - very frustrating!
What camera and settings were you using (if you don't mind me asking)?

Those bloody americans make it look easy with their bloody ball pythons. The damn things dont move!

Too true! I've all but given up on my larger snakes, they're just too cruisy for photos. Nice snakes you've got there, that albino looks like it has nice banding.

Very nice- you've done really well! My hatchie refuses to stay still for most photos - very frustrating!
What camera and settings were you using (if you don't mind me asking)?

I was using my Canon 500D and a Canon 28-105mm lens.

I find frogs the easiest to shoot. They just sit where you put them, you can even shoot them on time exposure. That is - in a studio, not in the bush ..... you're right, one leap and you never see them again.

Not really, just different. I used 3 flashguns with diffusers in that shot.

Yeah I suppose. :) truth be told I'm keen for a new lens. I've got a birthday coming up and I've had my eye on the new 85mm L series. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back