State of origin

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamsMice

Reaction score
Who's excited! State of origin tomorrow can't wait by the way go Queensland! Haha

eeerrrrrrrrr I am Football Challenged LOL but I did watch last year with my Dad(he made me)I must say I did get a little excited and will
watch this year sooooo GOOOOOOOOOOOO QLD yay *LIKES*

Haha that's the spirit lol but don't you love it when your made to watch something then it turns out interesting haha makes me laugh

I am excited but I am not nsw to win. It would be good but qld's team is just to good

Yuck.

Much rather go to the AHS meeting with the other 4 people that are going.

Haha now there's no excuse not to watch it lol.

Last edited:
AHS meeting :(
Not just a regular meeting either, AGM & auction.
Looks like I'll be missing the meeting for a couple of reasons.
If I can get them sorted, I'll record the game & make it to the meeting.
I missed last year's AGM 'cause of origin!
GO BLUES

QUEENSLANDER!!! Bring on 6 in a row :D:eek: drop the little [insert explicative here] Elias
sucks I'm going to be in hospital for it, but I'll wake the oldies up :p:lol::lol:

I'm a huge Queensland fan but I honestly hope NSW take it this year. I find the more we win, and the more we win by, the less excited I get about it all.

dont go for the blues...they will let your hopes down...for the 6th time in a row

In 2005 I moved to Qld and was in grade 8 at highschool. Naturally the majority of the people at school were going for Qld so I made an underground TAB. There were only a few people (myself included) that had money on nsw to take the win, and hundreds of people put money on Qld.

I cleaned up!!! Never told anyone though, probably woulda been suspended and got a kick up the a$$ from my mother. I had a ridiculous amount of money in a sack in my schoolbag for the duration of the series, hahahha. That was the last time they won, I haven't bet on anything since, lol.

Go NSW.

Hopefully whoever wins the first match doesn't win the second, it keeps the series alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back