Views on Bikini Waitressing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
three or four of my mates work topless in a bar on ladies night. No difference. But Im sure the views are

How is it an easy way out? If it was so easy this thread wouldn't exsist. It's tougher and more gutsy then most run of the mill jobs.

If you are comfortable doing it then go for it.
That's cool if you need clarification on what I mean.
I mean because of the pay amount, & because there are a lot of girls out there who struggle with money at uni because they don't want to be topless or wear a bikini just to make some cash.

I understand what you mean about the tough & gutsy part but if she was so tough & gutsy why is she wondering what people think? Perhaps that's something that could come out of this? Still doing it & not really caring about what others think. I think that would be a good thing.

None of what I've said in my few posts has been meant to bring down Glassless or make her feel like she doesn't do work & I think she knows that. I'm just trying to be honest about what some peoples thoughts about the job are :)

I'm wondering what people think because I want to understand WHY they think what they do. Would I quit this job if every person on here had said something negative about it.. No. I enjoy it and I need the money. To wander around in a bikini and be called gorgeous is liberating and gives me confidence in my bikini.

I don't really know what makes a person "tough and gutsy"... Is the job hard work? Yes. After crushing the nerves in my toes on wednesday night, I was still wearing heels and smiling on friday night. Only the barman noticed when I slipped my shoes off out the back and cried out. Then I went back to work and continued to talk and smile. I still enjoyed the work, but my feet hurt quite a bit...
On wednesday night some old sleaze tried to hug me up against the wall. I crossed my arms in an X across my chest and stepped sideways. Security was on him faster than the Flash. This would NEVER happen if I was in a bikini. The rules are very strict, and everyone knows that if they don't follow them to the letter then they get kicked out straight away.

If there was another job, with just as flexible hours, that paid just as much and didn't involve wearing a bikini, would I do it? Sure thing. But I haven't found one...

I'm wondering what people think because I want to understand WHY they think what they do. Would I quit this job if every person on here had said something negative about it.. No. I enjoy it and I need the money. To wander around in a bikini and be called gorgeous is liberating and gives me confidence in my bikini.

I don't really know what makes a person "tough and gutsy"... Is the job hard work? Yes. After crushing the nerves in my toes on wednesday night, I was still wearing heels and smiling on friday night. Only the barman noticed when I slipped my shoes off out the back and cried out. Then I went back to work and continued to talk and smile. I still enjoyed the work, but my feet hurt quite a bit...
On wednesday night some old sleaze tried to hug me up against the wall. I crossed my arms in an X across my chest and stepped sideways. Security was on him faster than the Flash. This would NEVER happen if I was in a bikini. The rules are very strict, and everyone knows that if they don't follow them to the letter then they get kicked out straight away.

If there was another job, with just as flexible hours, that paid just as much and didn't involve wearing a bikini, would I do it? Sure thing. But I haven't found one...

Lol, my brother and I were having a beer at a pub when he knocked off from work a couple of months ago. He's quite friendly with one of the bikini girls in there, and some sleeze was being egged on by mates and took a photo of her on his camera phone. My brother grabbed the phone and crushed it, the guy ***** himself, I found it amusing.

I wear heels all day too, I know what you mean. It's actually feels like when Chinese people used to bind their feet lol

It really does, my feet look all squishy afterwards, and the balls of my feet feel swollen.

Maybe you should add it to your signatures list of achievements.

Never apologise for any type of job you do. Your doing uni and you are working to get by, not sponging off the government.
Don't apologise for being attractive enough to do the job. you must be fit and healthy, nothing wrong with that.
The bikini is just a uniform. Sounds like guys will perve on you no matter what you wear, what you are doing or where you are.
The boss has made a sound business decision, to get the waitresses to wear bikinis. Not exploitation, just good business.

You are standing on your own 2 feet (sometimes too much by the sound of it), educating yourself and living life on your own terms. All admirable traits and something any parent should be proud of and I'm sure your dad feels proud of you, even if he worries. So you should be proud of yourself and all your achievements so far.:)

That's cool if you need clarification on what I mean.
I mean because of the pay amount, & because there are a lot of girls out there who struggle with money at uni because they don't want to be topless or wear a bikini just to make some cash.

I still don't buy the arguement that it is the 'easy' way out. It is just as hard if not harder then normal waitressing. Just because the pay rate is higher doesn't make it any easier nor does the fact that other women don't want to or aren't prepared to do it.

Lol it's not an argument Jungle! I'm just expressing my opinion. I'm not trying to convince anyone. Clearly that is your opinion. I was just clarifying what I meant because I thought you weren't sure.
No one is trying to make this into an argument or a debate. This thread is opinion based.

I'm in two minds about this. I think it is just a temporary job, getting paid for serving drinks. You're happy with it, well done and good luck. That said, the stigma does get to me; I couldn't date a girl who essentially ditched some clothes for more money. I guess I'm just a jealous person, not wanting others to see what I hope is reserved for me. You (not OP, just in general) can't hide behind the "thats what you wear to the beach so whats the difference thing", being a guy myself I'm willing to bet the men don't come to the bar 3 times a week for the cheap drinks, they come to see the girls.

You seem very mature about it and that is to be commended. I hope I do not offend, just offering my honest opinion. Good luck in your future endeavours.

It really does, my feet look all squishy afterwards, and the balls of my feet feel swollen.

Just a little note for all you lovely young ladies that wear tall heels, We have a lovely female friend that wore tall heels for a good part of her life, She has just had surgery to the underside of her feet as years of tall heels has caused bone deformaties in her feet to the point of where she had great difficulty and pain walking.
It looks nice but can have dreadfull consequences later in life.

nothing wrong with it at all,..if you were doing it under the title of 'model' instead of 'bikini waitress' people would think you were a goddess,...

if youve got it, flaunt it and dont be ashamed!!

I believe people are very quick to judge, the only person who can advise you is ... you. If this is something you can do and hold your head high, then do it. It really shouldnt matter what people think.(parents tend to be a little over protective, specially Dad's with their Daughters) If you are proud of yourself and you like the job go for it I say :)

I agree with 'Crystal' on this one.
I like to see a healthy girl show herself & I would love to be served by a beautifull bikini waitress.
But we do really need to see pics before passing full aproval.

Go girl.:D
Ian.

Dads will always be protective of their daughters and worry about your safety which is understandable.
If you have it flaunt it...good on you!

just wanted to add as wookie said I agree somethings should be reserved for partners/kids/parents etc, I have never done nude modelling and dont expect any of my girls too.

I havn't read all the posts, but most people on here know that quite a few of my female friends are strippers....... who cares what you do for a job? seriously. It makes them money.... GOOD money, it has paid for their education, it has paid and is paying for many international holidays, they live a great lifestyle working one to two nights a week!

If i was a girl with a hot body i would have no issues with doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back