Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and I

IMG_0039.jpg

such a nice photo of you both!

Just in case you thought I moved to Bali to play with snakes
This is Shinta
My better half
Never touched a snake until 6 months ago
Trains her own wild caughts now

Awww Gee! And here was me thinking you moved to Bali for the scenery. Actually, now that I think about it, you did!

Blue

PS. I bet I know what snake she tamed first.

Oh how I miss shooting! That particular 444 Marlin is one of my all time faves. You can take out a grizzly or a tyranical dictator from 1000 yards with that puppy! Great, now I'm homesick...

P2220336.jpg

Awesome snap Aaron............

Here I am with the most dangerous Pug in the world & my cuddly Fierce Snake !!!!!

Attachments

• Joe Ball with Inland Taipan.jpg
    Joe Ball with Inland Taipan.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 256
  • Diva2.jpg
    Diva2.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 761
I-snake
What is that your holding albino what monitor? is it one of ur own?? or is it from aus or was it from a trip over seas :)

show off, wannabee lol

so like sorry to the normal looking herpers out there, but it seems like herpertology has been stereotyped down to gun toting self loving bob marley lookalikes lol and as said, no offence to the non hybrids but seriously, do most snake owners own guns? and not have access to a hairdresser, rabble rabble rabble

it hasnt been stereotyped down to just us
i think its just you ordinaries are too afraid to post pics :lol:

show off, wannabee lol

so like sorry to the normal looking herpers out there, but it seems like herpertology has been stereotyped down to gun toting self loving bob marley lookalikes lol and as said, no offence to the non hybrids but seriously, do most snake owners own guns? and not have access to a hairdresser, rabble rabble rabble

Excuse me all over the place but there is a difference between poor grooming, dreads and epic bed-head!;):lol:

Some new photos from yesterday

Attachments

• ash and i 1.jpg
    ash and i 1.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 194
  • me and freddie 1.jpg
    me and freddie 1.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 175
  • me and ash.jpg
    me and ash.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 250
That was my halloween costume, we were camping and had limited resources.

I don't have that anymore, when i got my medusa done it was a little too much.

Love the septum rings but medusa is pretty damn cool as well. Seen some pretty good piercings and ink on here. Mine are pretty standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back