Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the septum also, but this one doesn't make my nose run in cold weather.

457676777.png

on the topic of piercings,
i can whip out photos of many facial ones,

Had my hips and sternum done with 14g 3cm tygon (until I got older and realized it's really not worth the trouble)
Had 2 dermals (I forget which are trans and which are micro, but I had the ones with a rod like foot, not the disk)

then got those removed...well...after ripping one out myself in some long winded tail,
and got divers,
and those are just the stupidest most useless things either, so after about 3 months I pulled them all out,

and then there's me today, where career prospects made me decide to take the lot out, except my septum since you can't see it.

nahhh, from my experience staples aren't the best way to go because they put constant pressure on your skin,
tygon needs to be replaced roughly every year depending on the acidity of your skin, but it's the best way to go really.
Only reason I could see people choosing staples over tygon would be so they can have gems on the balls sit up the top,

one moment, Ill go find pictures of mine

You can't see your septum? How does that work?
When i'd wear clear jewellery it would just end up looking like booger.

What arm, i don't have arms?

Yeahbuddy.png

can't see my septum meaning if you take the balls off your jewellery (or have a wider space between the two), you can just flip it up inside your nose :)
that's where mine spends 90% of its time...otherwise I'd be messing around with it all day

All photos are a few years old:

being a bit of a ranga, good pic for all the facial metal. I was going to get my cheeks peirced too just before I decided to take them all out. But it ended up not being worth the fight with my then-boyfriend lol.

View attachment 204122

Sternum/dermals

View attachment 204123

View attachment 204126

The day I got my dermals cut out and the divers put in:

View attachment 204128

Hips...I was 14 when I got these, and I guess over the years I've lost the bigger version of this photo :\ but I still have the scars if anyone doubts these are my hips!

View attachment 204127

Oooo nice.. Yeah I know staples have issues (Id prob get them caught and ripped out anyway) but they look so good.

It would tickle the inside of my nose flipped upside down. I never really tried to conceal it though so it didn't matter, i prefer how i have a huge floating triangle on my face now instead.

Fight? pffft. It's your face lady. Nobody who gets that close to mine ever seems to complain.

I'm sort of happy I stopped being so into them when I did, as the only place I'd let pierce me is being sold now :(

I guess with staples you'd just have to be okay with the fact that they're temporary as they'll migrate eventually, I guess if they can redesign the balls and say out a gem on the side of it, so it becomes the top, tygon would look the same :)

It never bothers mine hypo? I have a 14g rather large ring in it and have no worries..perhaps you just get used too it lol
hahaha yeah but sometimes it isn't worth the argument, it may be my face...but I'm sure there's things I wouldn't have wanted him to do to his. I'm a total hypocrite too...I never wanted to date boys with piercings lol.

Last edited:
My septum was 10g at one stage, stretching hurts like hell. I've gotten less piercings as i've gotten older but it's mainly because i'm lazy and can't be bothered buying ones that fit right and match.

I'm down to cheeks, medusa, navel and one stretcher in each ear.

chrishanging7.jpg

Put this up already but cant be bothered finding the page. Fav. Only got a couple piercings left now, plugs, scaffold and few rings around it, few eyebrow and nipples. Taken the rest out but dont think Ill be taking these out in a hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back