Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow you guys those are amazing skinks everyone has really got a great collection of skinks its currently winter and my bobtail has bobtail flu so she is sleeping alot i hope she recovers soon keep the pics coming though these skinks are amazing

P1090129.jpg

P1090122.jpg

P1090121.jpg

MVC-002F.JPGMVC-761F.JPGMVC-096F.JPG
My Maxi... you would not believe how many hours and photo's l took trying to get that tongue shot.. Thankgoodness for digital cameras

The blueys (26).jpg Impersonation of a croc

Vasuki (6).jpgVasuki (7).jpg Seriously... Finger lickin' good (So I've heard)
Vasuki (14).jpgYes... He did think thin and jam his way down between these 2 tubs lol
Vasuki (31).jpgSleepy after a day of adventures!!
Enjoy =^.^=

Last edited:
Two-tailed Hemiergis peronii.

Attachments

• P7200060.JPG
    P7200060.JPG
    163 KB · Views: 89
  • P7200058.JPG
    P7200058.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 95
u guys are making me jealous. i want a lizard.:( Im getting a beardie in september cant wait.

same as lizardboii,

Where did you get those eastern water skinks, ive thought about getting them for a while but never really found any breeders with that species?

Lizzy the House Skink. Being handfed a nice tasty meal worm, she refuses to leave the hand after eating the worm and tries to push the fingers apart with her nose until I show her I'm not holding out on her by spreading my fingers apart so she can see there are no worms hidden between the fingers or under the fingers.

She has no hesitation in crawling all the way onto my hand to get a worm and will tolerate a little bit of stroking by a free finger if I move the digit slowly .... not keep on being touched but we're getting there and I'm patient enough not to force the issue.

Lizzy is a very nice animal and it's hard to resist her charms.

Lizzy moved in last summer of her own accord and has been a permanent resident in our house ever since.

I interact with her every day in summer and every day I see her in the cool months.

same as lizardboii,

Where did you get those eastern water skinks, ive thought about getting them for a while but never really found any breeders with that species?
Got stocks of eastern water skinks living in my garden, under my house, and in my man cave (double garage/shed). They are all very inquisitive, but Lizzy is the gem, she's become very much part of the family and seems to enjoy being around me, even begs for a meal worm if she's hungry. (I wonder why .... I talk to her and give her food treats, I think she regards me a member of her staff).

Attachments

• yumm yumm.jpg
    yumm yumm.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back