Julatten Jungle continued....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hugsta

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Mods, why was this thread closed?
http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/australian-snakes-37/julatten-jungle-165261/
Seems there is no real reason for closing it down, can anyone tell us why?

As posted by Colin.....
that top picture (above the one I bred) wasnt one I posted and was from waterrat I think..

I refer to them as tremain anderson's line because thats exactly what they are. tremain was the one who established these in captivity and bred them regularly for at least 10 years probably longer. URS animals came from tremain. I've only been breeding the julattens for a few seasons now but I have several of tremains best breeding animals, several of the animals tremain bred and several I've kept from the ones Ive bred myself. Every single julatten I own was sourced directly from tremain or is an animal I've bred myself from animals I got from tremain so the purity of this (tremain anderson) Julatten line I have is 100% rock solid. Just to clarify.....the original line of Julattens that Tremain has came from a clutch of animals that was split between Tremain and URS. Their animals are siblings and they wre from the same parents.

I also think we should always refer to these pure line Julattens (from tremains animals) as tremains line out or respect for the person who established them in captivity and did a lot for this hobby. As I said earlier tremain established his line and continued it on from many generations of captive breeding from his original stock. And I firmly beleive credit should be given by continuing to refer to animals from tremains lines as his. These julattens wont be my line or anyone elses line no matter how many generations are bred. To say otherwise in my opinion is just arrogance and as long as I keep and breed these jungles they will always be refered to as tremain andersons line. I don't disagree about Tremain, but he is not the only one who has bred this line of animals, as I mentioned, URS's are the same animals. Tim and Tremain can both confirm this.

Any ever bred by me or others that have been the result of a tremain anderson line animal and anything else should be distinctly labeled exactly what they are with a detailed description of the parents used to produce them. B&W looking jungles should not be refered to a a pure tremain line animals unless they are exactly that. While the hobby has turned a corner with more mixes of animals (and dont want this debate brought into this thread please) tremain was a purist and I personally feel we should only label our B&W Julatten lines as his only if they are exactly that.. anything else should be labeled as something different with an accurate description. Don't know where this came from Colin, but don't enitrely disagree, however, unless you caught the animals yourself, you can never distinctly label any animal as to what they exactly are. Most animals go off of their similarity from a particular region. ie being of palmerston type or atherton type.

i dont really understand the dispute?
id like to know why it was deleted too

I believe the thread was created by a returned banned member.

I believe the thread was created by a returned banned member.

Ah ok, it must of been because he was banned, again by the look of it...lol.

i dont really understand the dispute?
id like to know why it was deleted too

No dispute Farma, just a discussion, I do actually know Colin....:D:D

Last edited:
because from what i see of it, it just turned into a massive argument it had no educational purpose with the possible exception of the last few posts....it was a argument thread for 17-18 posts. well thats what it seems like to me, this thread may or may not get closed that is up to the mods....and yes i read every comment on the linked closed thread

ok i just figured it was some kind of dispute as to why it was deleted

Colins being honest about the bloodline and there shouldn't be a discussion or comparision with Urs and colins jullatens, for obvious reasons. that is all :D

Colins being honest about the bloodline and there shouldn't be a discussion or comparision with Urs and colins jullatens, for obvious reasons. that is all :D

Yes, colin is being honest about his bloodline and he does have some crackers as well. However, forums are about discussions and comparisons and many other things, and by saying that Colins animals are related to the same lines that URS have, is by no means negative to Colins animals, just stating they are the same line. As for what the obvious reasons are...please enlighten us.

The quarentine issue in the other thread is just a few people getting there nose out a joint, some people just don't know when to be polite or when to head advice., however, the reality of quarentine should not be underestimated and should be practiced in all accounts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back