hypo/albino plibs?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG why why WHY are all our Australian reptiles so AMAZING overseas?!?!?!

nice mate , one thing i did notice is most of the albino owners had got their first geckos from a guy called kin in china most albinos came from him

nice mate , one thing i did notice is most of the albino owners had got their first geckos from a guy called kin in china most albinos came from him

Little fact for you

Kin was up until recently living in victoria , to my knowledge he was done for importing and exporting geckos to and from Oz

I think it is silly that we Australians aren't allowed to keep and breed these morphs yet people oversees can? Point aside, they sure are show-stoppers!

:shock::shock::shock: "drooling":shock::shock::shock:

I cant wait for my first albino, hopefully in the next 2 yrs!

i've heard everything from 3K to 10K, but at daytona last august, 3 were sold at 8K ea. i think they could go a lot higher here since no-one has them.

The market out here doesn't support such high prices like the US, their market is worldwide where as ours is just here. Well, theoretically anyway. They may be expensive at first and a few people will pay high prices initially, but like everything, look at wheeleri for example, the price will come crashing down after a year or two. They breed easily and regularly, so there will plenty available when they hit the market first up anyway.

They are cool looking critters from those previous pics. not $10k IMO, but still look stunning.

they will be the key to a lot of gecko projects , when they finally do become readily available I am sure there will be some cracking animal emerge a few years later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back