Cute baby sugar gliders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gregcranston

Reaction score
Just wanted to share some pics of these 2 new baby female sugar gliders one of my pairs have had, that are now 3 weeks oop. Enjoy!

Attachments

• baby glider girls1.jpg
    baby glider girls1.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 409
  • baby glider girls3.jpg
    baby glider girls3.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 380
  • baby glider girls4.jpg
    baby glider girls4.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 360
  • baby glider girls5.jpg
    baby glider girls5.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 327
  • baby glider girls6.jpg
    baby glider girls6.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 286
SOO CUTE!! Looking at getting a pair when hubby and I build our dream house in the future..

They are so gorgeous! Such sweet little faces =) are the difficult to keep? And can you handle them often? Would love a pair (in a very far off future) but know nearly nothing about them. Apart from they are so freakin cute!!

so sweet....how long do they live ???
8-12 years

They are so gorgeous! Such sweet little faces =) are the difficult to keep? And can you handle them often? Would love a pair (in a very far off future) but know nearly nothing about them. Apart from they are so freakin cute!!
Not difficult to keep at all, as long as you have a decent sized aviary to keep them in. You can handle them as often as you like, especially if they've been handled since babies. Awesome pets!

my gf would be so jealous she loves these guys if only we could keep them in QLD

omg i wannnnt them!! i hope were aloud them in qld in the future...

Omg these guys are sooooo adorable!! I was under the impression we couldn't keep them in Victoria! Obviously I was wrong.... where can they be purchased from, just breeders? How much do they go for?

I hate threads about captive sugar gliders.
It's not that I hate sugar gliders - I don't.
It''s not that I hate the idea of captive sugar gliders - I don't.
It's not that I hate people that keep sugar gliders - envy would be a better word.

Its just that QLD EPA/DERM/EcoAccess/whatever they are called this week has decided we can't keep them, dispute the huge success other states/countries have with them.
I can, however, go and buy another kitten or 10 :(

Its just that QLD EPA/DERM/EcoAccess/whatever they are called this week has decided we can't keep them, dispute the huge success other states/countries have with them.

Yeah, damn. I'm probably moving to QLD soon. Did DERM give a reason?

Well, since there's so much interest (myself included) why not make this bad boy thread a sticky and land some info on these little cuties? Can I start by asking some basic husbandry questions?

1) What is an appropriate sized aviary for 1x adult
2) Same as above, but size for adult pair?
3) Diet (I hear if you're keeping them in the US cheeseburgers are all the rage??!)
4) Do they need hides/warm boxes etc?
5) Do they have any odd character traits?

Let's do it!

- Jess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back