We have eggs :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakes123

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Laid last night :)
Any tips?

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-08-18 at 07.19 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2011-08-18 at 07.19 #2.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 253
Woo Hoo The very first eggs well done mate, fingers crossed they are good ones. Tip if you start to get moisture in the tub and it forms drips carefully take the lid off without getting the droplets on eggs and leave the lid off for a bit so the incubation medium can dry a little then pop lid back on you may have to play a little with it. Were you able to weigh the vermiculite/water?

Yes about but only on the kitchen scales that arnt great. But i think i have it about right but when i get home from school i will fix everything up.

One week today, and all going good at the moment.
Also on the Friday after she laid they did it ;) again and can now see two more eggs in her :)

Yes about but only on the kitchen scales that arnt great. But i think i have it about right but when i get home from school i will fix everything up.
14 years old, breeding herps and posting on a reptile site in class.......AWESOME, if I had a phone with the net when I was still at school I'd get no work done

I wish i had a phone with it on too ;) We have laptops for school.

Haha do you know how many times i have gotten in trouble for being on APS at school. In computers i never do my work and it pays off. My knowledge of snakes, lizards and blah blah blah has increased rapidly! ;)

The eggs a week and a bit on.

Attachments

• DSC_9385.jpg
    DSC_9385.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC_9388.jpg
    DSC_9388.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC_9389.jpg
    DSC_9389.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 26
Status