Cruel people break into my school :(

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedEyeGirl

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well, for the second time, drunk people have broken into my school this time killing one chicken by crushing it with the roof of its cage, breaking a lambs leg and dislocating the other so it had to be put down and chasing off another lamb into the bush near the fences. They use bolt cutters and cut the whole entire fence so they can get in. A few months back they stole one of the pregnant sheep, Saffie, let 2 of the roosters out so they could cock fight, resulting in the death of a really nice show quality bantam male, and injuries to the other rooster. Im starting to get sick of it and i cant believe that people could be this cruel. The farm is almost out of money and had to sell our show steers to keep up with costs, now we have to fix the fence. We cant use electric fencing because department of blah blah blah wont let us. The cost of bolt cutter proof fencing is $75,000. How can we raise this much money as every weekend or holiday there is a break in. We cant use cameras because we need elcetricity to the bottom paddock which will cost heaps.

Thanks for any fund raising ideas

Tara...Aka Frogga or RedEyeGirl

God that sucks Im so sorry, what lowlifes lucky there werent any kids there at the time. For fundrasing try carwashes, bake sales, fun runs? Just some ideas :)

That really sucks. It's getting harder to enjoy anything these days.

What makes you assume they are drunk?

But it is terrible to hear, $75,000 is alot to raise through any means a school could produce with out large media coverage. I think this is where the school needs to apply for a grant and government needs to step in and do something. Though knowing the government and how they respond to things like this they will cut all funding for the farm program and build a few gyms or something like that :/

sound like time to have a quiet camp out on a weekend with a high powered pellet gun and or a bat.

but in seriousness are the cops unable to do anything? no one has any idea who it could be? no douche bags bragging about it down the pub?

Sorry to hear,apparently Llamas,Geese and Donkeys can be used as alternative Guard Animals,

What makes you assume they are drunk?

But it is terrible to hear, $75,000 is alot to raise through any means a school could produce with out large media coverage. I think this is where the school needs to apply for a grant and government needs to step in and do something. Though knowing the government and how they respond to things like this they will cut all funding for the farm program and build a few gyms or something like that :/

Welllll...i think their drunk because of the trillions of beer bottles that were left in the paddocks. It was quite rediculous actually...

sound like time to have a quiet camp out on a weekend with a high powered pellet gun and or a bat.

but in seriousness are the cops unable to do anything? no one has any idea who it could be? no douche bags bragging about it down the pub?

Haha i wouldnt know, im not old enough to get into the pub (well havent tried yet ;) )
The cops have tried taking finger prints but it hasnt worked well. So basically no..

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Wowim so sorry to here! Poor animal’s and kids! you could do aneighborhood watch kinda thing perhaps?!?[/FONT]

damn thats abit sad to hear. Our school got some fence round it (like a jail now, although still quite easy to climb up trees and jump over) but yea the department of education paid for that...before we had the fence poeple used to sleep on the seats in the playground lol.

This really sucks, a similar thng happened when i was still at school, some sick bastards got in one weekend and slit the throats of two of the sheep, then hung them from the shed roof.

Some people are just sick and there is nothing that can be done for them, so sad.

Is Menai in the west sydney (canterbury) area?

Said on the radio (96.1) this morning that a 17 year old has handed him self in. So hopefully they get the rest and they get punish properly.
Cheers
Kyle

cruelty to animals is disgaceful.. thats a very sad story..

Although i am past my school days, i just heard of the same thing happening at Loganlea High not so long ago, they bashed the animals with planks of wood! A pregnant mother pig gave birth to dead babies soon after........& alot of other animals were killed or needed to be put down. Why or how anyone can do this is beyond me, animal cruelty imo should come with a manslaughter/murder charge!

Heard it on the news as I left work this morning. Questioning a 17 year old and further interviews pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back