Music makes the world a better place

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

motman440

Reaction score
Yes that is a corny thread title. But hopefully you clicked on it intrigued with the possibilities of what could hide behind such a facade.

The answer my friends is a funky, wobbly, fuzzier than a peach, fidget mixtape I just knocked up. Hopefully you all enjoy. Let me know what you think. I love criticism.

What kind of soup by Not Enough Djs † on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Thats the link.
Click on it. Play it. Download it. Play it again. Jump and bounce and smile to it.

With Love
Thom.

Well, I didn't actually listen to it, but I sort of agree in 90% of cases about music. I guess it also depends on your definiation of music......being an oldie, I'm not into the modern stuff, but from what I've gathered there are some pretty horrible words to some .... music .... that I don't think is very uplifting. Stuff about violence and death etc....to me that's just crap.

Grannieannie, Yes its modern stuff. No it has nothing to do with violence and death. This one is about the smiles.

Nice! I would like to start making music like this,if you don't mind me asking...what software do you use?

Great to hear other people keen on it! If you want to make music like this, you should look into programs such as Ableton, Reason and/or Massive. All these programs come with quite the heavy price tag though.

If you want to mix music (pick your ten favourite tracks and mix them all together so the bouncing around never stops) Have a look at programs such as Traktor or Virtual Dj. In my opinion Traktor is a better program though.

If you really want to mix music, decks are the right idea. But the costs involved in purchasing these are in the ridiculous realm.

BTW - This mix was done on a set of decks

If you want any other information or nudging in the right direction then i suggest you flick me a private message and I would be more than happy to help out. :)

Last edited:
I'm not suggesting for a moment that I think all modern stuff is crap....far from it....but I know some is very heavy and horrible..(in my opinion) I know some people like that heavy type of thing. I know when I was a teen in the 60s most adults then thought people like the Beatles were crap, and I loved them. LOL.

I'm not suggesting for a moment that I think all modern stuff is crap....far from it....but I know some is very heavy and horrible..(in my opinion) I know some people like that heavy type of thing. I know when I was a teen in the 60s most adults then thought people like the Beatles were crap, and I loved them. LOL.
The magic "in my opinion" if more people used it there would be a lot less arguments on APS.

There were some parts of the song I was expecting jay z to come in and start rapping, or a big dub-step drop to happen. good work :)

not my cup of tea, but not too shabby

although, sort of ironic considering the title of the post and the title of your other soundtracks (just sayin ;))

Haha. Well Im sure you can understand more than others. The Style of electronic music I listen to switched up rather frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back