Big first clutch

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The herp keepers blessing - may all your eggs contain twins!

wow ryan you said she was going to throw a good first clutch well done mate

Thanks everyone

Ben i didnt think this big.

And they say Chondros max out around 24-26,well Ryan that is a Awesome result for you...

Congratulations,good results with pics too !

Great result Ryan, I bet you're absolutely stoked mate!

Good luck with incubation, that is a stunning pair.

Thanks mate i am very happy with the outcome fingers crossed everything goes well with incubation.

Congrads mate now the waiting game begins again all the best with that, nice looking animals by the way

Thanks mate all the the best with yours aswell

Well done Ryan, top job mate... I can only imagine the woody you must have right now ;)

Keep us updated too mate, can't wait to see pics of these little guys when they pop out!

Hey guys well the time came to pip all the eggs and to my surprise all red neos, im one very happy man.
Ill post some pics over the next few days once they are all out of the egg. Im off to have a drink or two.

Congratulations Ryan ..... Makes it heaps easier to keep a clutch if there lookers from day one :)

Well done Ryan, top job mate... I can only imagine the woody you must have right now ;)

Keep us updated too mate, can't wait to see pics of these little guys when they pop out!

Congrats on the whole clutch and outcome.
Dont think i would want to imagine the WOODY you get on occasions................lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back