Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

traceylee

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has had any experiences/can or cannot recommend purchasing from Snake Ranch?

I'm going to wait until next year for our next addition, as I really want a hatchling. I have had a look at their 20/20 sale and am thinking of putting a deposit down with them. But just wanted to see what others opinions are first.

I really don't want to miss out on one!

Or does anyone know of other reputable breeders who does a similar thing with their own soon-to-be hatchlings?

they are a very reputable company,you should not have any problems dealing with them at all..

i haven't used their 20/ 20 offer but i have purchased a snake through them. I would recommend them to anyone. I found them to be very easy to deal with and my bhp from them has been an awesome, problem free addition to the collection.

You will have no problems dealing with Snake Ranch.
They have very beautiful snakes.

Hi! I have got my 1st snake through them and as its my 1st, I have had SO many questions and they have gone to amazing lengths to answer all of them! Even tho I have not got her yet (15th sep!!) I would def go through them again! At one point I was sending 1-3 emails a day (yes Im one of thos over the top, need to know everything ppl) and everyone was answered so fast and my mind put at ease every time.

What are you thinking of getting if you dont mind me asking!!!!

Just wondering if anyone has had any experiences/can or cannot recommend purchasing from Snake Ranch?

I'm going to wait until next year for our next addition, as I really want a hatchling. I have had a look at their 20/20 sale and am thinking of putting a deposit down with them. But just wanted to see what others opinions are first.

I really don't want to miss out on one!

Or does anyone know of other reputable breeders who does a similar thing with their own soon-to-be hatchlings?

Hey Traceylee
i got a BHP from them this year with the 20/20 and it was outstanding to deal with them. No problems at all. After the snakes hatch you get sent some pics and you chose you little guy and then when its ready to go it come to where you are. All the feeds and sheds are on a paper so you know what the snake has done from birth. I would buy from them again in a second.

I have bought 3 animals from Snake Ranch. A BHP and a pair of RSPs.

The BHP was just bought off their for sale page and the Roughies were a 20/20 deal.

Both sales went smoothly. The only down was the months of waiting for the Roughies but they were worth it.

They kept me well informed at all times and responded quickly and informatively to my emails.

Payment was easy, the shipping process was great, quickly on the day, animals well packed and not stressed. The BHP was out and about checking things and interacting with me happily but the end of the 1st day.

When interested people ask about getting into pythons I always pass on the Snake Ranch address. Their great with beginners and the more experienced. I did feel like I was dealing with friends not a business.

Their animals are great quality in looks and health, and in attitude.

If you have any questions email or call them and they will help you out.

Hi, i have had some dealings with "snake ranch" in the last few months and can say i am VERY happy with my dealings with them and their service. Nine purchases and happy with all of them, Thankyou Marilyn from "snake ranch", Ross.

All dealing I have done with them. Fantastic. I have not purchased a snake yet. But questions and people recommending them.All has been way professional.
Right enclosure.timing and snake. They have my money. 8)

Order/deposit form already faxed off :D

Now... to find something that will kill some time until Feb next year!!!!

Thank you all again!

Good for you Tracey they are very good and Marilyn will always answer any questions you have no matter how busy they are and if up near gosford when the time come go pick them from the reptile park

I bought my het olive off them and will be putting my deposite in on tuesday when i volly for my pair of black heads :) amazing service

i was just wondering why everyone els in nsw cant have a website to sell there reptiles from but snake ranch can?? are we aloud to commercially advertise reptiles now or something???
can some please explain....

Snake ranch pays the big bucks for a commercial reptile license. You have a private reptile license.
I just put my deposit down for the 20/20 deal as well - gives me plenty of time to save up and get all the research in for keeping such a large snake. I'm already working up a click-clack for the little guy :p
They have been absolutely fantastic regarding questions I have for the animal, and I just KNOW that if (and/or when) I buy a third snake it will be from these guys! Hooray!

Oh congrats Graphitebeans! What are you getting?
I am so excited! I feel like I'm pregnant again.... only I don't have to worry about getting fat this time!

I've ordered a male BHP. I've wanted one for ages but couldn't find a local breeder! When I asked snake ranch when their new BHP hatchies would be available they let me know that the 20/20 deal was coming up and that they would be available for shipping next March!
I have always adored the Black Heads, but I wanted to start with something smaller - so I've got a spotted python named Monty. I didn't realize just how delicate a snake that small would be (or how losable should I not be paying attention)
So I'm totally stoked about the potential size of the BHP! Much more... Interactive, I imagine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back