Free Monsoon Mister Competition

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My vote goes to Frogboy77. His tank is just awesome, wish I could have one like his, I definitely think he deserves to win!
Tara :)

gave the tank a clean out and thought i would knock up a vido for this competition....:D

[video=youtube;VrEkrLfIueU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrEkrLfIueU[/video]

Last edited:
im going with Brett (smithers)
yours is good Frogboy, but for me i just dont think its natural enough

oh wait brett isnt in it :p, Jungleman for me then :)

frogboy has my vote. Its nice to be able to see the frogs easily. Gotta love those froggies:)

Just saying, isnt it kind of a bad thing you can see them as they dont have anywhere to hide? Or do frogs not need hides?

Frogboy, your tank is nice and all, but it isn't natural.

Taking into account votes from here at APS and votes from the crew at Amazing Amazon. This winner is

FROGBOY
Congradulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please PM or email us your details so we can send it out for you tomorrow
Paul

I have 6 species of frog at my place and magnificent tree frogs dont tend to hide anyway, they are a very easy going laid back frog.:) This is a picture of my red eye tank.

Attachments

• IMG_1771.jpg
    IMG_1771.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 60
Thanks to everyone who posted. There were some awesome tanks we saw on this thread.

thankyou so Much paul and the team at Amazing Amazon, i stoked and can't wait to get the system all set up!
also thanks to everyone who voted for me and gave me likes that were all appreciated....
looks like i'll have to make a video to promote the product for you paul!...;)

thanks everybody.... i will definitely be posting some pics of it all set up as well as a video....'

any suggestions on the timing sqeduele i should do?

Good job FrogBoy, looks like ill just have to go buy one next week.

thanks, your setup was pretty awesome aswell,..... imagine if it was live in stead of fake plants....

Last edited:
timing should be 10.2-3.7-6.45-6.41+21.3698
lol

ok.. bit technical there, could your brake that down please...:rolleyes: .....:lol:

do you have any simplified equations.. the system apparently has a timer for how long between each misting and how long of misting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back