small goannas

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

levis04

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to know if anyone is breeding these guys varanus kingorum? I used to have these guys yrs ago and know there were a few breeders around hopig they are still in the trade today. Also is anyone breeding varuns primordius and eremius? If so post up some pics.

anybody?

hopefully they are all still in the trade and will be bred this yr.

Last edited:
i know of a few people that keep them but unsure if they are actually breeding them. Hopefully they will breed them this season.

Cheers raged. Some more will pop up this yr hopefully!

I dont understand why people would keep these hard to find monitors and not have a crack at breeding them.

I freely admit that my own selfish greed is a factor here, but wouldnt a healthy population of captive bred monitors

help negate the collection of wild monitors?

I am desperate for some Pygmy Mulga Monitors :) I find that the larger monitor species are much more common in the classifieds.

I am desperate for some Pygmy Mulga Monitors :) I find that the larger monitor species are much more common in the classifieds.
................. u probably won,t have to wait long.there are quite a few for sale each year, on the various sites, although not a real lot. Be prepared to purchase as soon as u see them. about $250 each

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back