October BBQ Brisbane

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

euphorion

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about planning another APS BBQ meetup for October. Either a Sat or Sun so Pm me with your preference if you'd like to come. Central location is easiest for all i'd say so perhaps Newfarm Park, lots of parking and public transport. Electric BBQ's too :)

So far most preference has been expressed for a Saturday early afternoon, likely the 15th or the 22nd, so a 1pm BBQ or something like that. In the past it has worked well with everyone bringing along a small plate to share or arranging to come along with a few other friends and organising stuff that way. I have tempted people with cupcakes too, along with offers of other delicious foods :D

Come along.... Never know, you might meet a sexy new friend hehehehe

...and by sexy new friend I mean man/lady friend, not me lol.

Andieeeeeeeeeee

I should so go to this, it sounds right up my alley... Meeting sexy people can't be bad.

Come along.... Never know, you might meet a sexy new friend hehehehe
i thought you meant a sexy new python.... not me...lol
id be interested if im not working... especially if as many people went as the raffle day.

I should so go to this, it sounds right up my alley... Meeting sexy people can't be bad.

It does sound right up your alley Bigdumbname lol... Meeting sexy people is never bad :z

Do you still live in NSW Damian? I wasn't at the raffle day but come along and bring some friends if it isn't too far away for you. I'm sure we can find something to raffle off... If not, maybe we can just start raffling people lol

Last edited:
I'd be interested coming along ... but I'm going camping down the coast for the Gold Coast 600 on the 22nd. :)

Alright so there is no way a lot of people can do the 8th, and with the 22nd out now that leaves us with the 15th or the 29th.

I'll come... :D :twisted:

bbq.jpg

Ingrid made me do it :D

Last edited:
Lol that took so long to load on my phone.. I was worried for a second that it was going to be something saucy haha

Yay will be great to meet some new faces and have some fun times in the park! Let's hope for some sun this time, although it wasn't so bad with the cold and rain last time :p

Last edited:
Lol that took so long to load on my phone.. I was worried for a second that it was going to be something saucy haha

Yay will be great to meet some new faces and have some fun times in the park!

Ah well.... those sausages look terribly suspicious... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back