October BBQ Brisbane

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So....this was an entertaining read! If anyone has any suggestions or wants to volunteer to bring something along let us know :) D3pro... is there a vegetarian option?

yeah still in lismore nsw
raffle something off, many a thing come to mind lol
im keen to come along ill see what happens, will be good to meet up with ya's.

It does sound right up your alley Bigdumbname lol... Meeting sexy people is never bad :z

Do you still live in NSW Damian? I wasn't at the raffle day but come along and bring some friends if it isn't too far away for you. I'm sure we can find something to raffle off... If not, maybe we can just start raffling people lol

Alright alrighy, a few too many PM's harassing me to pick an actual date and after most people saying no to most dates the most likely date is Sat the 15th, so there!

Saturday 15th October, Newfarm Park. If you don't know anyone going i will endeavor to make myself obvious otherwise please PM me for my contact number. There are electric BBQ's down near the ferry terminal beside the river so i guess we will most likely be there. Most of you should know what Ing and I look like by now even so... :p

Shoo post the photo of us so people know who to look out for.. You know the one, bus stop haha.

Anyone bringing "muffins"?
Can't have sausages with out muffins.... mmmmmmhmmm muffins...

This post started so innocently...... but then ^^^^ all that happened^^^^ :lol:

I was going to bring cupcakes but i feel morally obliged to bring muffins to honour the above comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back